Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimatepill, when you find out everything you have ever been told is a lie/scam

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Discuss everything that is a lie/scam. Please list:

Foids are not stupid.
races are equal.
Work hard, live good. lol
Looks don't mean that much
inflation/money scam
fake food GMO lies
ect

Confidence matters
You can be happy if you try
Plenty of fish in the sea.

personalityy trumpps looks

lol of plenty of fish. Birthrate has been bad.esp in china/india

More facts:
karma is real.
People are generally good
all those BS hidden fees
stock market is not rigged
news is real
conspiracy theories are fake
Jews are trying to make the world a better place
Friends are real and good
Foids will fall in love and be happy with you forever

As long as I can remember I never believed in any of that stuff, I had bad experiences with other people in early age, and I developed negative worldview very early, especially towards females

As long as I can remember I never believed in any of that stuff, I had bad experiences with other people in early age, and I developed negative worldview very early, especially towards females
infantcel kek

Im talking about everything. From college scams to retirment social security scam

Capitalism/meritocracy pill was the hardest to swallow

Capitalism/meritocracy pill was the hardest to swallow
People doing the most evil things imaginable was bad for me

But everything is a scam. Like a giant pyramid where only a few good the most

shutterstock-93533065.jpg

People doing the most evil things imaginable was bad for me

But everything is a scam. Like a giant pyramid where only a few good the most
Only winning move is not to play or participate as little as possible.

Just take showers bro

Just wait for it bro, people start having sex at 18!

inflation/money scam

This is the biggest one of them all.

If most people knew how the finance system actually works then there would be a revolution tomorrow and capitalism as we know it would not even exist. Like, if most people realized how banks work and how the money "supply" is handled then right-wing parties (assuming we are talking about right-wing as in pro-capitalist) would never be elected again. Literally the only reason this hasn't happened is because most people are ignorant as fuck and don't understand how the modern economy works.

The 1% basically controls the fiscal system and is able to keep itself rich not so much by creating wealth but by simply "creating" new money via credit/money printing. Basically the entire economy of the western world is fake make believe bullshit. Capitalist wealth "creation" doesn't work the way most people think it does.

This is the biggest one of them all.

If most people knew how the finance system actually works then there would be a revolution tomorrow and capitalism as we know it would not even exist. Like, if most people realized how banks work and how the money "supply" is handled then right-wing parties (assuming we are talking about right-wing as in pro-capitalist) would never be elected again. Literally the only reason this hasn't happened is because most people are ignorant as fuck and don't understand how the modern economy works.

The 1% basically controls the fiscal system and is able to keep itself rich not so much by creating wealth but by simply "creating" new money via credit/money printing. Basically the entire economy of the western world is fake make believe bullshit. Capitalist wealth "creation" doesn't work the way most people think it does.
Life is a big scam