Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ULTIMATE WESTERN CUCKOLDRY]White cuck with a skirt

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

JUST FUCKKING LOL JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY THE ULTIMATE CUCK

Black guy is like "White people ain't right."

:worryfeels::worryfeels: wtf is that retarded cuck doing? why humilliate yourself like that

Slaves where unironically treated with more dignity and class than modern men

ok i wanted to say the video of a guy kissing black israelites feet was worse but this has it beat holy shit
this was the video

@BummerDrummer thoughts

fucking faggot :feelsUgh:

Jfl at the Normies being like "wtf is this shit". This is what happens when the bluepilled cucks of IT leak into the physical realm.

maybe white genocide isn't such a terrible idea

ok i wanted to say the video of a guy kissing black israelites feet was worse but this has it beat holy shit
this was the video

@BummerDrummer thoughts

Reason #58586993938 why I hate niggers and the Jews that prop this shit up

this was the video

@BummerDrummer thoughts

lol its funny this white guy is a chad look at his face

is there any context or are these actually just random bystanders to this weird exhibitionistic couple(?)

if I went to the ATM and saw that I would just wonder what is going through those people's minds tbh. like I want to read a transcript of the conversation where they decided this would be a good idea

I watched this once and didn't really pay attention and was confused as to what this post was about. I'm really seeing a man in a skirt on a lead in real life.

I didn’t know BrazilianSigma wore a skirt.

Tesak will save us from the big gay when he gets out of prison.

this was the video

@BummerDrummer thoughts

Hahaahahha!! That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen! What a fucking IDIOT that guy is! @Colvin76 JBB is real man, you have no excuse after this.

Hahaahahha!! That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen! What a fucking IDIOT that guy is! @Colvin76 JBB is real man, you have no excuse after this.
Fuck off. Thats staged as fuck and fake.

Also he mogs me into oblivion

Fuck off. Thats staged as fuck and fake.
Lol! I was joking dude, obviously this isn’t representative of most people. I don’t think it’s fake though, that guy was just fucking retarded.

A 45 hollowpoint straight to the brain in call of duty black ops 2 zombie mode

All those men who walked by and didn't punch him are just as bad as him for being complacent in degeneracy.