Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate truth it’s all about looks

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Talked to this chick for like 3 months and told her I am not chad.

Instantly wants to know if I still look hot so she can still date me or block me if I look ugly. Lmao at chicks like, I’ll only date you if you look like CHaD or no way. If I was a creep for 3 months then why did she want to know how I look like? The truth is chad can be a creep for 3 months and girls would still like him. If I was a hot shot, she would forget about all this creepy shit and jump on my dick.

https://imgur.com/a/hhHdj

Lol at her lying. “I always knew it was not you”
Bitch I got 10 nudes of you on my phone, if you knew it was not chad then why send nudes.
Tierd of these females lying.

I wa gonna tell the truth to another girl tomorrow but ill just tell her to come to a bar and record her being lost and waste her time and then ghost her. Maybe I’ll tell her to order food and never show up so she has to pay lmao

Seems like you need to find a new cope

theultimate341 said:
Seems like you need to find a new cope

Simulating chads life was the only true thing that brought me joy.
Waking up to 3 good morning texts, riasties eishing me good night, roastie asking me how my exams went. None of that will happen if I don’t look like chad. I hate this world

like i said in the other thread, this is not healthy for you mentally bro. you seriously need to take a break from catfishing. give it a solid 6 months and see if u still wanna do it then

wishiwasbigger said:
like i said in the other thread, this is not healthy for you mentally bro. you seriously need to take a break from catfishing. give it a solid 6 months and see if u still wanna do it then

I think you are right. But I got so use to to all this female attention, life is gonna be hell.
Just being all alone by myself sitting in a room staring at the computer.

No more attention from roasties to keep me company

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Talked to this chick for like 3 months and told her I am not chad.

Instantly wants to know if I still look hot so she can still date me or block me if I look ugly. Lmao at chicks like, I’ll only date you if you look like CHaD or no way. If I was a creep for 3 months then why did she want to know how I look like? The truth is chad can be a creep for 3 months and girls would still like him. If I was a hot shot, she would forget about all this creepy shit and jump on my dick.

https://imgur.com/a/hhHdj

Lol at her lying. “I always knew it was not you”
Bitch I got 10 nudes of you on my phone, if you knew it was not chad then why send nudes.
Tierd of these females lying.

I wa gonna tell the truth to another girl tomorrow but ill just tell her to come to a bar and record her being lost and waste her time and then ghost her. Maybe I’ll tell her to order food and never show up so she has to pay lmao
I love how she rationalizes being such a dumbass and feeling the need to remind you that chemistry and connection are a huge part of being with someone(lmao) in an attempt to keep her animalistic cravings for chad's cock at bay as if she feels guilty for being such a shallow cunt and maybe she does.
The common roastie, what a magnificent creature.

lol bro this is nothing. I have like 16 girls texting me constantly throughout the day because they think I'm Miro from Tinder.

Tip: Send her stblackopscel as "real you" and see if they block u

Waking up to 3 good morning texts, riasties eishing me good night, roastie asking me how my exams went. None of that will happen if I don’t look like chad. I hate this world

Chad does have an amazing life, its unfortunate that we have to suffer.

Weed said:
Tip: Send her stblackopscel as "real you" and see if they block u

We all know she will just ghost

It's a very very very chad world, chad world

lol man you fubar

it's pure torture

Just lol at this femoid bitch. She new for 3 months? ya fucking right.

Why is it even considered the black-pill anymore? this is just the way things are this is just life

She wouldn't be hypocritical if

1. she blocked you even when you were actually good looking
2.Dated you even when you are ugly

But this is just pathetic

Juxtaposition6 said:
I love how she rationalizes being such a dumbass and feeling the need to remind you that chemistry and connection are a huge part of being with someone(lmao) in an attempt to keep her animalistic cravings for chad's cock at bay as if she feels guilty for being such a shallow cunt and maybe she does.
The common roastie, what a magnificent creature.
Roasties like that need acid in their face

Catfishing is addicting. i can see that.

OP:

#1: Never stop doing this
#2: Make them drive far out, order food, and waste their time
#3: Repeat
#4: Buy tinder accounts with bitcoin and keep doing this
#5: Learn how to use a VPN on android