Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ultimate truecel

Giga-giga truecel. Bluepillers will still say he can slay if he has a good personality. :feelskek:

I can't believe some ppl are strong enough to live in that situation.

And I despise how the hypocritical Chad is using them to get a high social credit score.

He needs some hobbies, then he will slay like meeks.
Zombie fire arms raised

the fallout ghoul in the vid i posted mogs me TBH

Holy shit poor fucking guy nobody (except foids) should have to live like this put him out of his misery.

I thought he had a gf

5773 Toasty jpg 610x02

bro looks like a bioshock splicer WTF :lul:

Thuggish Splicer

somewhereeeeeeeeee beyond the seaaaaaa

That's a woman dude. She still SMV mogs me:feelsrope:

Let's be honest, he could slay... If he'd go tranniemaxxing, toilets that look like him have no trouble finding more men in a day than Chad's find toilets in their entire lives.

But yeah, that wouldn't count as it's obviously not with toilets. :blackpill:

I don't think it's his deformity thats holding him back, it's quite obvious from his demeanor that he frequents incel forums and 4chan, women can pick up on this very easily, trust me, women have very good misogyny detectors. If he just put himself out there, got a haircut, showered, fixed up his style and have a firm handshake he would be able to pull very easily.

I can't imagine the pain and suffering he goes through every day . Damn. Death is better than living like this

I don't think it's his deformity thats holding him back, it's quite obvious from his demeanor that he frequents incel forums and 4chan, women can pick up on this very easily, trust me, women have very good misogyny detectors. If he just put himself out there, got a haircut, showered, fixed up his style and have a firm handshake he would be able to pull very easily.

Am i supposed to feel pity for him? Because i'm not.
Also fakecel because he gets attention,a real truecel is ignored by everybody.

Am i supposed to feel pity for him? Because i'm not.
Also fakecel because he gets attention,a real truecel is ignored by everybody.
He's such a truecel that he's been paraded around like a zoo animal

Poor soul, i'd go CHO without thinking twice if i looked like him ( In Hotline Miami)

Last edited:
He gets virtue signalling points from holes who want to appear understanding and kind. Dude gets actual attention rather than your average trucel who just fades aways and dies alone in a room covered in piss and shit.