Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate proof that height>face

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F07%2Ftallestman-24.jpg

These cancercunts can't get their eyes off him.

WTF I WANT CHAD GENES NOW

mental_out said:
nearly 8'11" or something like that I believe, had some growth disorder where he never stopped growing

Terachad

mental_out said:
nearly 8'11" or something like that I believe, had some growth disorder where he never stopped growing

Isn't he the tallest guy to have ever lived?

mental_out said:

The inconvenience of that would probably be make the attention not worth it.

Look at that Chad.

He could literally face fuck the roastie on the left whilst standing.

Imagine if his frame was proportional. He'd be a legit giant

He died very young but he probably slayed during that time

Just fucking lol at the thought of how it would look like when he fucks a roastie

I think I could kill that guy as a 5'9" gymcel. I think one should have good mesomorphic frame and robust bone structure to slay.

ironcrusher38 said:
I think I could kill that guy as a 5'9" gymcel. I think one should have good mesomorphic frame and robust bone structure to slay.

How are you semi incel?

LeagueEuW said:
How are you semi incel?

If you implied my avatar, it's a "morph" of me in faceapp. And I'm 5'9" which is near manlet area for my generation.

ironcrusher38 said:
If you implied my avatar, it's a "morph" of me in faceapp. And I'm 5'9" which is near manlet area for my generation.

Sorry bad English. I mean, how can one be a semi incel?

LeagueEuW said:
Sorry bad English. I mean, how can one be a semi incel?

I had distance relationships from other countries. I'm from a 3rd world country where women are fucking valuable. I made an account with my photo and bio in Boston, I would slay there. I had 21 matches in 3 days which was my record. All of them were normal white women or hot black ones.