Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate proof that chad has way less SMV than a foid

Don't watch such things my brother, it's just going to make you rageful. You know how this kaka world works already, so don't cause yourself even more pain. It's not worth it for those smelly things called human females.

Don't watch such things my brother, it's just going to make you rageful. You know how this kaka world works already, so don't cause yourself even more pain. It's not worth it for those smelly things called human females.
Nah, I just get ragefuel for some minutes, but thanks for the advice

Any foid would always be submissive to chad

Any foid would always be submissive to chad
Literally 2.5/10 foids rejecting chad in this video.

Even 2.5/10 foids feel they are entitled not to chad, but to gigachad, its fucking over!

Literally 2.5/10 foids rejecting chad in this video.

Even 2.5/10 foids feel they are entitled not to chad, but to gigachad, its fucking over!
And with good reason.
Images 1

This pig sued usher for giving her herpes. The fact that men give attention to such smelly things is the reason why these smelly things overvalue themselves.

Guy is good looking and tallish, he could get 10/100 lays if he wasn't that straightforward tbh.
Also why does he put clear wins as rejections? There were foids who gave him the number to hook up in another moment lol.

Guy is good looking and tallish, he could get 10/100 lays if he wasn't that straightforward tbh.
Also why does he put clear wins as rejections? There were foids who gave him the number to hook up in another moment lol.
Yeah, he got numbers, but no instant sex like the foid did.

My purpose is not to show that chads struggle, but to show how foids have it easier, even if compared to chad. Also to show that if this guy has a big rejection rate, our would be 100%, so we don't need to approach to know we are incels

Yeah, he got numbers, but no instant sex like the foid did.

My purpose is not to show that chads struggle, but to show how foids have it easier
Thing is, due to holes dual mating strategy, it's not a good analogy to do it like this. Of course a tolitet is going to have infinite smv compared to a chad, but a hole's main objective is getting impregnated by a chad and having a beta male provider to help her raise the kid.
A better analogy would be to have the chad ask for sex, but to have the hole ask to get married. Still, I would expect 2-3 guys would agree to marry this slut.
EDIT: seeing ugly guys reject her crushes her hahahahhahaha

The fact your average foid showing skin gets 500-1000 likes on her fb profile picture is evidence enough.

The fact your average foid showing skin gets 500-1000 likes on her fb profile picture is evidence enough.
Yes, but people wil still say that “hurr hurr Internet isn’t real life hurr hurr”, so experiments like that proof that foids are as hipergamic in internet as they are IRL

INB4 not chad because not Sean O pry level

Just lol at that old guy in the first video.

also what would happen after they said yes? Did they just have sex or did she tell them the truth and send them on their way?

reminds me, i was in class, looked at phone of a low tier becky who looked like a guy, tons of guys in dms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back