Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate proof it’s all about genetics.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This chad litterly started his workout journey with what my goal currently is.
Imagine being 17 and mogging guys that have been lifting for a decades.

It’s fucking over. Genetics or nothing

EC47D540 E19C 46C4 AB94 C7C6FC003E12
A0E8CCB3 55D4 4FBB AF35 243E7031D644

I gave up.

Im just twisting trees in cigars.

someone with a little bit knowledge about bodybuilding knows that this guy on roids. for those don't know, this guy is jeff said a youtube bodybuilder . simply google his name

Tbh if you're not obese, gymmaxxing will not help with women. You're wasting your time if attractiveness is your goal.

He was born like that lmao :feelsrope:

JFL, the world strongest men are bloatmaxxers. Yet this dude looks like superman, Halo effect is brutal :feelsrope:

i hope your goal is to take a shit load of tren and be 5'8

He wouldn't even need to lift with that face lol.

jfl only low iq normie could believe this
but still i bet i could find like millions of idiots who would believe this and work out natural for like 10 years hoping that they will achieve that

One bit of lifefuel is that foids don't even know who Jeff Seid is. Or gigachad for that matter.
If you want to know what kind of guys foids are into, look at male leads in chick flicks.

One bit of lifefuel is that foids don't even know who Jeff Seid is. Or gigachad for that matter.
If you want to know what kind of guys foids are into, look at male leads in chick flicks.
This guy gets bare pussy. He doesn’t need to be a male lead

make a tinder profile of him vs brett maverick and see who does better

They will both do same tbh, Brett might do a bit better cuz he is 6,2 and he 5’8

This guy gets bare pussy. He doesn’t need to be a male lead
Of course he gets pussy, but from your first post I got the impression that you are conflating muscles with getting pussy and that it's over if you don't have muscles like him. My point was that muscles are irrelevant and that guys the foids are most into aren't built like Jeff Seid.

just roidmaxx and die theory

there is a certain peace in fully giving up as an incel

No way hes all natty I refuse to believe

cunt probably stunted his growth

There is a pic of jeff seid in a locker room at like 17 or 18 with an open bottle of what is probably tren, and even talking about doseage in the captaion/comments. It got nukes but I have seen it.

He is manlet height frauder on steroids fuck that guy

Of course he gets pussy, but from your first post I got the impression that you are conflating muscles with getting pussy and that it's over if you don't have muscles like him. My point was that muscles are irrelevant and that guys the foids are most into aren't built like Jeff Seid.

No muscles are relavent but they help chad become giga chad and chadlite become chad.

Maybe they will work for normies Depending on fucked up their faces are

Life ain’t all about the gymn brah! Gotta have time to fuck some Stacie’s between gymn sessions.

Life ain’t all about the gymn brah! Gotta have time to fuck some Stacie’s between gymn sessions.

Chads cardio is fucking stacy meanwhile sub8s cardio is running on treadmill like a fucking rat. Ahaha someone just kill me

The trueblack pill is that with his face, he could have never stepped foot in the gymn and still had the same amount of attraction/smv he does now. He might have worked hundreds of hours over many years for that body, and it might matter to him, but he never would have needed it to ascend.

This is the true freedom good looking people have in life. You can pursue your hobbies and interests carefree without ever worrying about how you look. Imagine casually glancing at the mirror and never giving it a second thought because you know you look good and don't need to worry. Likewise, you don't ever think about how you look in pictures, what angle people are looking at you from, etc. Because you know you look good from everywhere, period.

Seid already has top tier genetics for aesthetics and on top of that is 100% on tren.

Brutally mogged into oblivion and beyond.

lethal dose of blackpill