Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ultimate mega proof how hypergamy was none in existent in the 1950's

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Hypergamy

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

While I see and mostly agree with the overall point in this argument, this whole the 50s was so much better argument is kind of bullshit and unrealistic and like, vicarious nostalgia grabbing bullshit. Sure, there was this overall sense of things being morally clearer in a way yes, but I just think that angle/argument is like meaningless to me just saying.

While I see and mostly agree with the overall point in this argument, this whole the 50s was so much better argument is kind of bullshit and unrealistic and like, vicarious nostalgia grabbing bullshit. Sure, there was this overall sense of things being morally clearer in a way yes, but I just think that angle/argument is like meaningless to me just saying.
Maycel normie OUT.

I provided proof yet you choose to ignore it.

this whole the 50s was so much better argument is kind of bullshit and unrealistic

Fucking low IQ maycel. There are NUMEROUS reasons why hypergamy was low/non-existent back then, and why inceldom was far less of a problem than now:

• Mass die off of men in a world war, increased competition between women to find ANY man still alive
  • Shaming of sex before marriage, strictly enforced societal monogamy
  • No social media, more realistic expectations among women
  • Women not a significant part of the workforce, and REQUIRE a man in order to start a family
In 2018, all of these points are at a complete opposite:

• Male birth rate is 1.05 boys to 1 girls. Men outnumber women significantly until it evens out in later life due to earlier male mortality / accidental deaths etc. During prime reproductive years, there are more men than women.
  • Sex before marriage not just not shamed, but actively celebrated and recommended. Women told to "date around" before settling down. Dating around means dating the top 10 or 20% of men and ignoring the rest, until they settle in their 30s.
  • Social media. This has been such a devastating WRECKING BALL I don't even need to explain. But every woman now has access to thousands of tens of thousands of men nearby with almost no effort required.
  • Women all work now and don't require men for their financial resources. The main mechanism by which men could "improve" their value to women has been more or less made obsolete.

The real reason it was better back then was because your male competition was local. Stacey couldn't get Chad from 2000 miles away. Interracial relationships were either banned or seen as extremely taboo so ethnic Stacey couldn't sleep with white Chad from the neighborhood. Life for ethnics was actually better in those days.

Hell, the 50's was pre-modern TV so most females weren't even aware of Chad's existence.

Fucking low IQ maycel. There are NUMEROUS reasons why hypergamy was low/non-existent back then, and why inceldom was far less of a problem than now:

• Mass die off of men in a world war, increased competition between women to find ANY man still alive
  • Women not a significant part of the workforce, and REQUIRE a man in order to start a family
In 2018, all of these points are at a complete opposite:

• Male birth rate is 1.05 boys to 1 girls. Men outnumber women significantly until it evens out in later life due to earlier male mortality / accidental deaths etc. During prime reproductive years, there are more men than women.
  • Sex before marriage not just not shamed, but actively celebrated and recommended. Women told to "date around" before settling down. Dating around means dating the top 10 or 20% of men and ignoring the rest, until they settle in their 30s.
  • Social media. This has been such a devastating WRECKING BALL I don't even need to explain. But every woman now has access to thousands of tens of thousands of men nearby with almost no effort required.
  • Women all work now and don't require men for their financial resources. The main mechanism by which men could "improve" their value to women has been more or less made obsolete.
High iq post, thank you.

I never said hypergamy was low/non-existent, my point was that this oft repeated point of the 50s was better and if we go back to that all will be good, is kinda b.s. It's not the period,then or now, it's the issues/morality. That's high IQ.

"
  • Women not a significant part of the workforce, and REQUIRE a man in order to start a family"
I agree with all that.
I actually often forget how much social media plays in all of this cause I barely use it and can't stand people who do.