Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ultimate Master of LDAR

he lives the dream

An incel prophet

bed mogs mine to oblivion

What the fuck else is a low value male supposed to do when he can't afford facial surgery or moving to a better country?

Maybe he should train and get physically fit so he can help some Americucks get what they fucking deserve...
(in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)

This is a bit too far imo. I would still want to be able to do other stuff like using the bathroom, vidya coping, etc.

lifemogs me thb

It's over for him.

Based & LDARpilled

This is what happens when you get cucked by a foid.

Mogs me. He's had pussy before and mommy still loves him for being a loser

Based and low T cel

My bed is probably better than his but I kinda wish I had a mini fridge to keep drinks in exclusively as I’ve gradually come to believe that it would make my drinks colder than my regular fridge.

Mini fridges dont cost much though. My jobs basement has like 3 of them just lying around. You should get one. Some are shit though and dont cool anything, so be careful

I'd kms if I were at his stage

bed mogs mine to oblivion
Damn after the driver license pill and the bank account pill i know also have to swallow the bed pill just fucking lol ( laughing out loud )

Pretty sure he LDAR mogs everyone on this forum.

After watching it, it seems like a LARP tbh. Nobody who literally ldared for 5 years straight would suddenly go to California for a tv show.

After watching it, it seems like a LARP tbh. Nobody who literally ldared for 5 years straight would suddenly go to California for a tv show.
He probably got paid a lot of money to go on the show. If someone offered you 1000's of dollars would you not do the same?

His muscles must be fucked when you don't use your body for so long it must get very weak.

He did have something in which we would never have

How does he even bathe himself? Lmao someone should make him an account here.

Might as well kill yourself at that point tbh

Dudes going a bit to far, get up and go to the bathroom you gross Fuck.

I have quit a couple of jobs from bed, just couldn't find the motivation to get through another day.
Might as well kill yourself at that point tbh
If he could he would have years ago. Roping is difficult.

Legit he is describing the LDAR lifestyle.
Looks horrible tbh.