Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ultimate landwhale cosplay fail

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

So that landwhale is supposed to look like this:
ce5

Most cosplay whores at least look hot in their cosplay, but this landwhale just completely squandered the character.
And look at the redditards trying to say it's a good cosplay.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Whatever. I don't mind. Why would I care? I find it more insulting when sluts cosplay for money from soyboys cuckholds like myself.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: fuck is this shit fucking cucks in comments praising this used up slut calling her "cute" jfl fucking normies ruin everything they jsut couldnt leave anime alnore fucking ugly used up post wall roasties no incel would even fuck we should chop them up and feed half of acfrica

fucking landwhales deserve the starving

now imagine incel doing a cosplay of some male character, he would become a laughing stock of the internet while this fat whore gets reddit cucks to complement her

Absolutely not morbidly obese and dying. Perfectly healthy amerimutt specimen here.

The same ones that say how good she looks are the same ones that will then turn around a trash how she looks behind her back.
CC7748DB 89DC 4482 98C9 32203D29F883

Landwhale holocaust, when?!

Smug looking lard beast won't settle for anything less than Chad.

Cosplay scene is filled with nothing but beta faggots, landwhales and Stacy's looking to collect more orbiters. Total shitshow of a scene.

Cosplay scene is filled with nothing but beta faggots, landwhales and Stacy's looking to collect more orbiters. Total shitshow of a scene.
Agreed. I witnessed this monstrosity first hand when I tagged along with some friends to a local convention.

Agreed. I witnessed this monstrosity first hand when I tagged along with some friends to a local convention.

Truly sad, another testament to how normies ruin everything they touch.

Whatever. I don't mind. Why would I care? I find it more insulting when sluts cosplay for money from soyboys cuckholds like myself.
Agreed. I'd much rather see more of these than the soul-sucking bullshit Stacys that simply want validation from orbiters and money. Fuck them.

My eyes!! They are burning

Normally, i am against lookism, but my whalesmatch has it easier in almost everything in life because of: a combination of gash between the legs and unfair society rife with gynocentrism, so in this case, i will not oppose this kind of lookism as a form of protest against the aformentioned; Aesop's probably wrote a fable about this shit.

So that landwhale is supposed to look like this:
ce5

Most cosplay whores at least look hot in their cosplay, but this landwhale just completely squandered the character.
And look at the redditards trying to say it's a good cosplay.

What? Aside from the obvious joke she is a fat fuck and the character is massively ripped, she doesn't look anything like the character ANYWAY outside of body differences. The only thing in common is the gold shoulder plates.

ITT people attack an ugly woman based on her appearance for dressing up in a costume, next thread they are gonna be crying because they are ugly and women don't approach them.

"she would still reject us!!" waiting for that comment as a reply

That's pretty gross ngl

ITT people attack an ugly woman based on her appearance for dressing up in a costume, next thread they are gonna be crying because they are ugly and women don't approach them.

"she would still reject us!!" waiting for that comment as a reply
Cmon are you serious? That cosplay is complete trash.
The character is supposed to be naked with only a cloth covering his genitals, a smart cosplayer would color their body and use the loincloth. This dumb bitch used a purple dress that doesnt even looks the same. Also she's like 500 pounds heavier.