Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate JBWpill: White Chadlet Gets Curry Stacy ML Engineer

He must be very rich, dude looks like an penguin. She is 6 inches taller than him and better looking. She is using him for traveling judging by his Instagram.

Last edited:
Moments ago someone posted a thread saying there are no hot curry foids. Hope he sees this lol she is hot

Curry mommy I want your curry flavored milk :feelsohh::feelspuke:

She can overpower him

Oofy doofy maxxed

Curry and Rice foids always make my days, the white man is maybe better but there is some degree to that shit but anyways at this point there is nothing to save Laught behind windows

JUST BE WHITE IS LAW

He must be very rich, dude looks like an penguin. She is 6 inches taller than him and better looking. She is using him for traveling judging by his Instagram.
She is an ML engineer, doesn't need betabuxx, this is purely because she wants a white boy as her pet

he does not even look like a chadlet in these pics :feelsUgh::society:

Moments ago someone posted a thread saying there are no hot curry foids. Hope he sees this lol she is hot
literally same OP :feelshaha::society:

She is an ML engineer, doesn't need betabuxx, this is purely because she wants a white boy as her pet
Its really hard for me to believe she is attracted to him, she looks like a model and has very long legs and big boobs and he is really short and average looking.

Its really hard for me to believe she is attracted to him, she looks like a model and has very long legs and big boobs and he is really short and average looking.
Maybe his personality makes up for his short stature…. :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman:

Or he’s white and not ugly and possibly rich and she like lifting him like a strong Amazonian and go primal during sex and dominate him

You underestimate the drug-like effect white skin and pheno has on ethnic whores, especially currywhores

It looks like someone copy-pasted a grown man's head on a child's body.

Just be a oofy doofy, is simple

@ilieknothing thoughts?

Curry foids would rather be with 5'2 white dude than an average curry.
Brutal jbw pill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Not Stacy

You out yer mind son???

Fk me she's hot.

U sure shes curry though? Looks like some kind of multi rice/other mix.

Either way: JBW + SEAmaxx / moneymaxx / statusmaxx works

(For non neo nazi aryanonlycels at least) :feelsautistic:

@Incelius Savage JBW

Curry foids would rather be with 5'2 white dude than an average curry.
Brutal jbw pill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
it's fucking over. and the white midget doesn't even have money. He is just white and Normie maxxed

Where the stacy at?

does the guy also have a career in STEM? is he rich? does anyone know?

i just looked at his youtube channel and instagram. he's literally just another broke crypto bro.. JBW really is law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back