Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ultimate honkpill

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
The genepool of planet earth is a zero sum game. People can pretend they care about other things as long as they want, in the end all they want is the biggest possible share of their genes in this genepool. That's why wars and and cheating and Chadsexuals happen.

The worst part is, if there actually ARE people who care about things other than passing their and their relatives' genes on, this behaviour will die out, because it is not adaptive.

The only thing that stops people from aggression is the fear of reduction of their own fitness (e.g. being shot in a war or too much time spent in vietnam while a hippie fucks your girlfriend).

The ultimate honkpill is that even though all our struggles are about spreading our genes short term, in the long term mutations will make them go away anyway.

Can't wait for the global democratic government (jfl) to take responsibility to decide about our reproduction, so I can focus on my sexdoll and other hedonistic copes without worrying about anything related to genetics.
Oh I forgot to mention, even if hitler won and there would only be Germans left, the problem would still be the same:feelshaha:

Last edited: