Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate dystopia is already in some countries. Cashless society

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Sweden has gone cashless. Meaning you now have to have an account on some shitty online payment system which only works for Swedish bank accounts.

Let me guess, say something "racist", "sexist", etc? They'll cancel your account and blacklist your ID. Now you can't buy anything, can't get an apartment, etc.

China has done this too with Alipay. And how they have a social credit system where saying unpopular things gets you banned from Alipay.

India tried this but they're low IQ fucking morons and fucked everything up as they can't even master plumbing.

Coming to USA? Probably not, but to other liberal shitholes across Europe? Probably.

The end of human liberty is upon us.

(((Paper money))) is a meme anyways, so good.

India tried this but they're low IQ fucking morons and fucked everything up as they can't even master plumbing.
:lul:

currycels can't escape the racepill anywhere.

Nuke the west along with China and India.

Coming to USA?

Surprised1

It is called the mark of the beast. All will need it to buy and trade.

It has all been foretold.

As are the days when what is good will be considered evil, and what is evil will be considered good.

It is all written out.

I guess Tyrone Avis are allowed.
BBC crew checking in.

I guess Tyrone Avis are allowed.
BBC crew checking in.
If Lebron wasn't a star athlete he'd be a 6 at best. Foids would clutch their purses when they walk by him on the street

If Lebron wasn't a star athlete he'd be a 6 at best. Foids would clutch their purses when they walk by him on the street
Lol he is 2m tall, has wide fram and muscles and BBC on top of that. His face may be a 6 but it is masculine. He is a S L A Y E R.

Lol he is 2m tall, has wide fram and muscles and BBC on top of that. His face may be a 6 but it is masculine. He is a S L A Y E R.
I could see him thugmaxxing but just being black drops you by about 2 points, its not worth that +2 athleticism buff

This is coping.
We'll have to agree to disagree, i mean he'd definitely slay but it'd require some strenous work in keeping up a good physique and ensuring his thug status is maintained. I mean im talking mass appeal here bro not just black foids

We'll have to agree to disagree, i mean he'd definitely slay but it'd require some strenous work in keeping up a good physique and ensuring his thug status is maintained. I mean im talking mass appeal here bro not just black foids
If you are high T you don't have to workout that much to maintain physique.

If you are high T you don't have to workout that much to maintain physique.
From my personal experience as a black guy I would say that's true. You still need to put in work if you want to look like Lebron

From my personal experience as a black guy I would say that's true. You still need to put in work if you want to look like Lebron
True, but some people enjoy working put.

damn RIP opinions, the end of freedom as we know it

True, but some people enjoy working put.
I think we're trailing off the original topic but thats true. If you want to be an 8+ black guy you need to be absolutely top tier and you also need balls because other blacks will check you

China has done this too with Alipay. And how they have a social credit system where saying unpopular things gets you banned from Alipay.

Not true. Majority of the payment are still done with traditional cash.