Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate Dogpill. Curry foid marries dog!!!

the whites did it.

curries trying to adopt white traditions as usual

FUCKK :giga::feelswow::reeeeee::soy::giga:

DOGPILL IN INDIA ?? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

IT IS O -V -E -R

Not just white foids then.

no wonder curries get shit on in the west when they do stupid shit like this and it gets on international news

The woman says that she will marry a man in a future and that marry a dog is a ritual to get rid of a curse or something.The real question here OP is this one : Is this woman really stupid to expose herself like that,marrying a dog for real? i want to believe is a ritual of their culture as well.Everyone know is nut to marry an animal.Is just stupid.I'm talking about animals,not sex dolls like nowadays that are chosen by womans and mens.
Also it looks like in India,they sell you marriage like the way to hapiness.If you are married you will be happy and your problems will be gone.That's stupid,marriage create more problems.It's happening the oposite in the Occident.Divorces and cheating everywhere.A fucking business marriage is.
At the end,she says she's willing to marry with a prince.Wonder what that means xD a "prince" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is the prove that incels are beyond animals in the eyes of foids. Dogpill as brutal as usual. :feelsbadman:

If a man fucked a dog, he'd be sent to prison.
Women can rape animals and get called strong and independent

Fuck even low standard currywhores have upgraded to dogs now

JFL! Look at all the currycels worshiping this WHITE dog... This isn't just a DogPill, it's a JBWPill! Those currycels are smiling and celebrating as a white male once again takes one of their fertile females... A WHITE MALE DOG!

BRING BACK THE MAURYA OR THE MUGHALS, THEY ACTUALLY KNEW HOW TO RUN INDIA... EVEN THE BRITISH WERE MORE BASED THAN THIS!
SMH!

The woman says that she will marry a man in a future and that marry a dog is a ritual to get rid of a curse or something.The real question here OP is this one : Is this woman really stupid to expose herself like that,marrying a dog for real? i want to believe is a ritual of their culture as well.Everyone know is nut to marry an animal.Is just stupid.I'm talking about animals,not sex dolls like nowadays that are chosen by womans and mens.
Also it looks like in India,they sell you marriage like the way to hapiness.If you are married you will be happy and your problems will be gone.That's stupid,marriage create more problems.It's happening the oposite in the Occident.Divorces and cheating everywhere.A fucking business marriage is.
At the end,she says she's willing to marry with a prince.Wonder what that means xD a "prince" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 100496View attachment 100497

The users here are nothing but morons. This is some weird ritual to ward off evil spirit and shit, and only followed in some remote tribes in the curryland. This is not like that woman is horny and could find a chad and got married to a dog. JFL @ incels on this forum. I have nothing to say.

The users here are nothing but morons. This is some weird ritual to ward off evil spirit and shit, and only followed in some remote tribes in the curryland. This is not like that woman is horny and could find a chad and got married to a dog. JFL @ incels on this forum. I have nothing to say.
yeah man,noone can be so naive to want to marry a dog,even in public,exposing herself.Just stupid.
Yeah,there are womans that have casual sex with dogs or horses........PUKE......but marry a dog???? LOOOOOOOL

This wouldn’t have happened if the Japanese did what they did back in 1918.

JFL she will be deflower by a dog it's over no return when she taste the30 min sex with dog attached.

the dogpill will reach every corner of the earth.

When you are so much into beastiality that you lie to your own daughter that she is cursed if she won't fuck a dog.