Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate Currypill I Found On Looksmax.org: Curries are ethnically muttified rape babies scarred by their shitskin pygmy origins!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am a Bangladeshi currycel so I also have subhuman indigenous mongoloid chink blood on top of being a shitskin curry from my father: all my lightskin cousins on my maternal side look like her.:feelsree:

[UWSL]All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned primitive dravidian weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent. These light skinned invaders invented the caste system to stop the race mixing process but after 5000 years of mixing, every southasian is a mud mongrel.[/UWSL]

Hence every south asian sentience loathes itself and tries to white wash it's genes to become white.

This(modern iranian, ancestral to southasians):

6389601163_d6a9b013e7_o-m-jpg.1104079

Raped this(andaman islander, ancestral to southasians):

images-73-jpeg.1104081

To create these
india_19-jpg.1104082

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

This why curries are the biggest selfhating white worshiping ppl on earth, it lies in their ethnogenesis.

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]India has been underrepresented in genome-wide surveys of human variation. We analyse 25 diverse groups in India to provide strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today. One, the "Ancestral North Indians" (ANI), is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the "Ancestral South Indians" (ASI), is as distinct from ANI and East Asians as they are from each other. By introducing methods that can estimate ancestry without accurate ancestral populations, we show that ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in most Indian groups, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers. Groups with only ASI ancestry may no longer exist in mainland India. However, the Andamanese are an ASI-related group without ANI ancestry, showing that the peopling of the islands must have occurred before ANI-ASI gene flow on the mainland.[/font]

ani-asi-onge-tree-jpg.1104087

https://vogonpoem.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/ani-asi-2.png

Tags:
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Broly
@ThreeInchesLong
@IncelKing
@wereqryan
[UWSL]@BraincelsRefugee [/UWSL]
@Blackpillapologist
@ryhan
@highinhibition

I am a Bangladeshi currycel so I also have subhuman indigenous mongoloid chink blood on top of being a shitskin curry from my father: all my lightskin cousins on my maternal side look like her.:feelsree:
[UWSL]All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned primitive dravidian weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent. These light skinned invaders invented the caste system to stop the race mixing process but after 5000 years of mixing, every southasian is a mud mongrel.[/UWSL]

Hence every south asian sentience loathes itself and tries to white wash it's genes to become white.

images-73-jpeg.1104081

To create these
india_19-jpg.1104082

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

This why curries are the biggest selfhating white worshiping ppl on earth, it lies in their ethnogenesis.

Tags:
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Broly
@ThreeInchesLong
@IncelKing
@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ryhan
@highinhibition

You have 10 percent gook tbqh but this post isn't as accurate as your lead to believe check out my thread tbqh it's more accurate and down to the bare bones of the facts.

I saw your reply in another thread with the same theme. Are you happy now?

Aren't you a Bangladeshi Muslim Monkey!? Literally hang yourself.
Your daily Curry hate threads are boring and unoriginal.

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.

This abomination was never our ancestor.

This god forsaken abomination was our ancestor.

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
brutal curry infighting.

:blackpill:

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Stop rubbing in what I already know:
you are Hindu, you probably IQmog and Wealthmog me if you live in the west. :fuk:

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
cope Hindus and Bengalis are of same bloodline
View attachment 561558

This abomination was never our ancestor.

This god forsaken abomination was our ancestor.

View attachment 561560
still horrible news either way :feelsree::feelsrope:
w
Holy fuck, even more disgusting and repulsive. :fuk::cryfeels:
e need eugenics tbh but too late for us already here
Stop rubbing in what I already know:
you are Hindu, you probably IQmog and Wealthmog me if you live in the west. :fuk:
true :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Many Hindu curries money mog me hard. I know one doing two jobs and earning 200k+ and his wife works as an architect too. They probably earning 350-400k+. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
not gonna lie whenever I am in bongoland I want to rape the maid girls

WHY was I such a pussy?:reeeeee::reeeeee:

All my problems could be easily solved - I just have to go to bangladesh for half a year and there i will find a relationship more easily - i am gonna experience all the love and bonding experiences and then I can go back home to Germany

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Hindu dindu shitskin cope:feelskek:

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Why don't you consider drowing in your cow piss along with your retarded religion? The world will be a better place

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Stop coping.
Yall are in the same boat.
Religion coping won't help you.

Nigga you Bengalis are especially retard looking cos you're muslim inbreds and bred with Burmese tribes, Pakistan army and it's generals literally despised your lot so much that they genocided you, now I don't understand why you hate Pakistan for doing what you want so much:smonk:
F78FKvTPXlGptU juUIqq3b1Bub4MnEQ7XwlI8H7kFg

TTvEML977dmI7KKGIbfGLn4EnjFhh sv86WWleY4N7A

29ofmzjvi6x61

Average North Indian bobs requisitor, after having their bouts of killing and raping surrendered Pakistani generals shared some single malt with niggas like these, they slaughtered you even tho you're Muslims, at least we cow piss connoisseurs don't kill our fellow connoisseurs for being ugly
Looks nothing like some Iranian or MENA or even white or like them hairless nigger abominations:smonk:, even genetically a lot different than modern day Iranians or MENA cos we don't have J hapologroup, we share with Proto Turkic Central Asians and Central Asians

Last edited:
thx for pointing out the ridiculousness of the globohomo kike plans for mixing everyone into one race where everyone's equal :feelskek:

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Just worship cows, elephants and monkeys bro

Lifefuel for currygods

This thread is low IQ. Yes, we are genetically diverse BUT what you posted were not our ancestors. :feelswhat:

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
facts:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sorry banglus ya too uggo:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Stop falling for the Aryan Invasion Theory, all Indians are the same, its like comparing north Italians to south Italians

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
Jfl, dindu coper on this forum. It’s been a while since I’ve seen one.

Evee

images-73-jpeg.1104081

To create these
india_19-jpg.1104082

Tags:
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Broly
@ThreeInchesLong
@IncelKing
@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ryhan
@highinhibition
Everything you just said is 100% true

I hate the hypocrisy of Hindus who deny Aryan invasion and says "v are Aryan saaar"

Indians and bengladeshis both are subhumans

Their is no pure Aryans in india today . Aryans fuked aborginals
Made abominations like you and your ancestors

The more you go north more Aryan feature on average Pakistani Muslims are more caucasoid than hindu Indians .
I cringe when indians claim" superior Aryan hindu" while most other nationalities are more Aryan than indians arabs, Persians,kurds, North Africans, Afghans (some exception)are more caucasoid than indians

Most Indians are subhumans whether you are uppercaste or lower caste