Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ULTIMATE Blackpill -- normies want us to kill ourselves

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
That is the ultimate blackpill. They want us to kill ourselves.

The world would be happy if we all just died. If we all just took a gun and shot ourselves in the head, all normies and foids would breath a long sigh of relief. Sure, they would not say this in public. And they would all claim to be sad, feel grief, etc. in public. But internally, deep down, they would be glad.

COPE if you deny.

That is the ultimate blackpill. They want us to kill ourselves.

The world would be happy if we all just died. If we all just took a gun and shot ourselves in the head, all normies and foids would breath a long sigh of relief. Sure, they would not say this in public. And they would all claim to be sad, feel grief, etc. in public. But internally, deep down, they would be glad.

COPE if you deny.

''a friend of the world is an enemy of god''

As much as i don't belive in god this qoute rings true

The concept of an incel will never die. If we all killed ourselves it would only mean the men slightly above us would be the new incels.

They do. or sometimes they teell me to find ugly old roastie. So in any case want to put me down. Even those normies who were "friends"

I thought this was obvious tbh.

This is the "ultimate" blackpill?

Who the fuck cares about normcucks and what they want?

Normalscum can suck my incelibate dick, honestly.

The normies should fear us.

I don't think anybody on here would deny that tbh.

COPE if you deny.
No, you are just coping. They want to reform and bluepill you, and/or have you as the ugly 'friend' who makes them look good both in a social and economic sense.

Who the hell care about incels except cucks? Majority of normies don't know virginity has new name. Some of them are incels too. They just don't know it yet.