Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate blackpill is that most men will always be mindless simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is the ultimate brutal blackpill. For every based guy who's aware of female nature, there's ten salivating simps who are fantasizing about giving all their money to a girl they just met. The majority of people are stupid. This includes men. The average guy you see slaving away to please his wife is barely sentient. The average guy grinding away at the gym is barely sentient. This forum is one of the rare places you'll find online where there's actual sentient men who are self aware.

Around 50 percent of gen z are struggling virgins rn. However that doesn't mean they're going to rebel. No, most of these struggling loser virgins are defending women online and lecturing other virgins about how to attract women. You're not going to subdue gynocentrism anytime soon. It's something that's existed for hundreds of years. Even in the ancient societies that were supposedly based it was present.

You're falling for propaganda if you think that women were ever oppressed or put in place in the majority of western societies.

Men are instinctually simps who mindlessly defend women. If you don't feel an urge to protect women then you're an exception.

If there's ever a major movement among single men it'll quickly fall apart as soon as any of the leaders get a grain of female attention. They'll go on TV and rebuke the blackpill if they're touched with even a drop of vaginal fluid.

Never even began male nature is brutal

Yes, it is the herd following its instinct to enslave itself.

For example, here there are even false misogynists, those who selectively choose women to idolize, I notice a false misogynist from afar, he is always a liar and idolizes

Most men are gynocentrists who can't be trusted.

For example, here there are even false misogynists, those who selectively choose women to idolize, I notice a false misogynist from afar, he is always a liar and idolizes
"Muh trad wives"

This is the ultimate brutal blackpill. For every based guy who's aware of female nature, there's ten salivating simps who are fantasizing about giving all their money to a girl they just met. The majority of people are stupid. This includes men. The average guy you see slaving away to please his wife is barely sentient. The average guy grinding away at the gym is barely sentient. This forum is one of the rare places you'll find online where there's actual sentient men who are self aware.

Around 50 percent of gen z are struggling virgins rn. However that doesn't mean they're going to rebel. No, most of these struggling loser virgins are defending women online and lecturing other virgins about how to attract women. You're not going to subdue gynocentrism anytime soon. It's something that's existed for hundreds of years. Even in the ancient societies that were supposedly based it was present.

You're falling for propaganda if you think that women were ever oppressed or put in place in the majority of western societies.

Men are instinctually simps who mindlessly defend women. If you don't feel an urge to protect women then you're an exception.

If there's ever a major movement among single men it'll quickly fall apart as soon as any of the leaders get a grain of female attention. They'll go on TV and rebuke the blackpill if they're touched with even a drop of vaginal fluid.
The tragedy of the incel mind is that it cannot procreate and thus is always weeded out by natural selection. Only stupid simp brains procreate and thus they stay in the gene pool indefinitely.

Fear not, this problem will be solved with technology as many have before. Look at how the internet awakened us to the bluepills and lies that the generations before us believed unquestioningly for centuries, like what you said about the "based" ancient societies. The same liberation will come a thousandfold when the artificial uterus is invented. No longer will human nature be dependent upon winning woman's approval. We will begin robiticization of the human race, turning us into sentient automatons focused only on benefiting the world and spreading across the universe unimpeded by our own stupidity.

Women are the last flaw in human evolution. Once they are gone and no longer needed, all other problems will be easily solved after.

My dad always fucking sides with the foids in my family. I tell them to shut up when I'm trying to sleep at 11:30pm at night, I'm the bad guy. I tell them to leave me alone, I'm the bad guy. It seems that most guys are like this, always siding with foids. This is why I hate most men.

They always try to impress foids and not realizing they will never have them. They always try so hard to get anything in there power to get stacy as well but then get rejected and humiliated and “friendzoned”. They think just cuz a foid is there friend then it means they’re hot. They’re delusional and stupid as fuck. They don’t even realize they’re being used

the ultimate foid blackpill:

other than simps, nobody finds most modern foids attractive. foids may hate their ugly simps, but they need simps to prop up their inflated SMV

The tragedy of the incel mind is that it cannot procreate and thus is always weeded out by natural selection. Only stupid simp brains procreate and thus they stay in the gene pool indefinitely.

Fear not, this problem will be solved with technology as many have before. Look at how the internet awakened us to the bluepills and lies that the generations before us believed unquestioningly for centuries, like what you said about the "based" ancient societies. The same liberation will come a thousandfold when the artificial uterus is invented. No longer will human nature be dependent upon winning woman's approval. We will begin robiticization of the human race, turning us into sentient automatons focused only on benefiting the world and spreading across the universe unimpeded by our own stupidity.

Women are the last flaw in human evolution. Once they are gone and no longer needed, all other problems will be easily solved after.
Intelligent men like you will always be held down. The systems are against you. The men in charge are subconsciously sexually competing and putting anyone down they see as a threat. There won't be a great awakening. The masses will continue to be comprises of mindless simps who think with their dicks.

My dad always fucking sides with the foids in my family. I tell them to shut up when I'm trying to sleep at 11:30pm at night, I'm the bad guy. I tell them to leave me alone, I'm the bad guy. It seems that most guys are like this, always siding with foids. This is why I hate most men.
Yep. That's the way it is. Most fathers prefer their daughters. .

the ultimate foid blackpill:

other than simps, nobody finds most modern foids attractive. foids may hate their ugly simps, but they need simps to prop up their inflated SMV

Its hard for men with low intelligence to ignore their childhood :bluepill: programming even when presented with strong evidence.

No, most of these struggling loser virgins are defending women online and lecturing other virgins about how to attract women.
Nailed it
There is a question of socialization (integration into society) that will govern the sources of everything you think, I would say that incel are not as socialized as the average normie.
There are archetypes of people and not everyone falls into Neo vs. the Matrix, maybe that's it

The inherent flaw of competing for foids