Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukranian men getting drafted to die for the Jew and faggotry en masse

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Cuckranian streets are filled with soldiers handing out draft notices to men so they can go out and die for Lgbt,foids and most importantly jewlensky's empire.I guarantee you they aren't drafting foids.

Russian Schizo LARP

Ukraine has had relatively lenient policies about conscription since the start of the war and has even mitigated official laws mandating conscription since then

Russian Schizo LARP

Ukraine has had relatively lenient policies about conscription since the start of the war and has even mitigated official laws mandating conscription since then
Ok faggot is this you

1675119661822766m

Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Czechia, Slovakia and Poland need to invade Muscovy and wipe out all 103.7 million ethnic Russians tbh:smonk:

They should also enact the harshest possible conscription policies for everyone so they have enough soldiers to do it :feelskek:

I would just say I have very bad sight (wear glasses so it would do the trick) and I can't wear contacts for a medical condition to avoid the draft

The faggot @Tarquinius should join them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back