Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ukranian foid speaking Swedish

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
She's been in Sweden for 2 years. She doesn't sound like a native Swede at all. Her voice sound like one of those computer generated text to speech programs when you select a russian computer voice and then write in Swedish TTS. Who am i to judge, i think i wouldn't be able to learn ukranian in 2 years, she sounds funny though. For some reason her voice gives me ASMR, i know it sounds kinda cucked but it does.

she herself looks ai

That's quite impressive tbh

That's quite impressive tbh
Some of her words are in the wrong order when she forms sentences though and some words are wrong, so she need to work on her grammar.

Stacey-tier for @wereq

Stacey-tier for @wereq
I have to agree with him on that. She looks a little too old for me even though she's 1 year younger than me. She looks 40 but she is actually 32 years old.

She would look cute with bangs

I have to agree with him on that. She looks a little too old for me even though she's 1 year younger than me. She looks 40 but she is actually 32 years old.
Volcel

Are you saying her forehead is off-putting? As long as the forehead isn't too high i have no problem with it.
Not that off-putting it would just fit her face better.

She looks kind of cute but she is too old for me