Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ukranian blonde stacy distributes food to curries

curries vary so much in skin color its mind blowing

Alternative Thread Tilte: White woman feeds weird alien creatures :feelshaha:

Curries are ugly and smell bad. Also their food sucks :feelspuke:

curries vary so much in skin color its mind blowing
Reminds me of my toilet bowl. Ranges from southern abo dominant skin tone to northwestern pashtun.

Their food is absolute trash they just put a shit load of spices on every thing and call it "food" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
They do that in India because a lot of their meat is rotten. It’s to mask the smell and taste.

JFL so curry cuisine is just rotten shit :feelskek:
That’s why a lot of foreigners get sick when they travel to India and eat their food. They haven’t built up a tolerance for spoiled meat. It’s brutal

That’s why a lot of foreigners get sick when they travel to India and eat their food. They haven’t built up a tolerance for spoiled meat. It’s brutal
holy fuck dude :feelshaha: being a curry i would had roped a long time ago ... you look like shit , you eat rotten shit and everyone treat you like shit :feelskek:

Imagine being curry :lul: I would go ER immediately
knowing what I know now if I was a curry I would rope (in video game)

This looks like some kind of gay discord raid against curries tbh. Let the guys alone, they’re incel like you idiots.

Currys should go ER though:feelsdevil::feelsthink:

Those curries actually have pretty good bone structure. If they weren't slobs and weren't poor they wouldn't look bad.

holy fuck dude :feelshaha: being a curry i would had roped a long time ago ... you look like shit , you eat rotten shit and everyone treat you like shit :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek:

Video appears to be anti-nonwhite propaganda.

Why are they present in India?

Last edited:

They are Krishna devotees apparently

but methinks there's something else going on behind the scenes :feelsthink:

I hope one of them will kill her

Curry passable loli at 2.23

Kinda off topic but looking at a lot of Ukrainian and Russian faces lately, I think I am closer to understanding why it seems that some French, Scandinavian, and Slavic foids are open to dating ethnic men whereas White Anglo foids do not date ethnic men whatsoever.

Its because the ugly people in those non-Anglo white groups I just listed above, are uglier than the ugly people in the White Anglo population. Don't get me wrong, theyre all white in general and have good looking people in their respective groups, but their ugly people are uglier than the ugly White Anglos basically. So that even ugly and fat white Anglo foids, refuse to date ethnic men. And that the ugly foids from those white groups I listed above, will indeed, give ethnic men a chance.

Last edited:
Curries should be euthanized,why do they keep making ugly demons

She should be distributing her holes to one currycel after another, they can find food in garbage cans but what they really want is some delicious white pussy

She should be distributing her holes to one currycel after another, they can find food in garbage cans but what they really want is some delicious white pussy
curryland needs gene editing more than others. also import white foid eggs in mass.

Hopefully she's being foreced to distribute her cunt to Russians now

foid worship and Incel shaming.
I bet you are hot, right?
do your fuckin job instead of rating her!
I wish I could put you on my ignore list again

Probably white liberals who pretentiously help those who they think are in need of it, kind of a self congratulatory trophy for them.

She's got herself quite a large collection of exotic pets.. "Oh what is that one, a negro sapien? Quite a rare sight. Very interesting"

Kinda off topic but looking at a lot of Ukrainian and Russian faces lately, I think I am closer to understanding why it seems that some French, Scandinavian, and Slavic foids are open to dating ethnic men whereas White Anglo foids do not date ethnic men whatsoever.

Its because the ugly people in those non-Anglo white groups I just listed above, are uglier than the ugly people in the White Anglo population. Don't get me wrong, theyre all white in general and have good looking people in their respective groups, but their ugly people are uglier than the ugly White Anglos basically. So that even ugly and fat white Anglo foids, refuse to date ethnic men. And that the ugly foids from those white groups I listed above, will indeed, give ethnic men a chance.
Just don't be Slavic is a legit theory over in Eastern Europe. :feelskek:

They import a lot of white sperm. Happy?
no where near enough. They need import white eggs and sperm in the double dight millions

This looks like some kind of gay discord raid against curries tbh. Let the guys alone, they’re incel like you idiots.
Nice AVI of Jesus on the verge of becoming Jesus Christ.

There's something weird about that. Can't they make rations or something? So that they don't have to manually serve people and let them help themselves instead? Is the point to avoid that someone grabs it all?

Also, are Indian people really starving? I'm just confused. How can a starving population not freak out and revolt or something? I don't get what's really happening in this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back