Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Ukrainians girls friendship”

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
7D1CCF25 14EF 413C 84D0 720AA7C9BCD7

What are ukraincels fighting for when their foids looking for chads in West Europe :feelskek:

Yea we know women are not loyal to men. They only care about acquiring the highest status genes.

Ukrainian girls friendship with lip fillers.

Legit hard to feel sympathy for women who don't feel sympathy for their own men

Being a woman is way better than a man in most cases. This situation is another proof of that.

Men are oppressed while women live like queens.

Being a woman is way better than a man in most cases. This situation is another proof of that.
they do have all of the privileges nowadays, yes :foidSoy::society:

but I still would not want to be some weak retarded hole :feelswhat::society:

but I still would not want to be some weak retarded hole :feelswhat::society:
I never said I want to be a foid. But I'm just jealous of them living on easy mode just like Chads. And those holes still have the audacity to complain of something.

Last edited:
Nothing different from an prostitute.

"being a woman is better"
Even now you don't agree they live way better lives compared to men on average?
What's the point to become a tranny as a heterosexual man, btw? It's not beneficial at all, unless you're a faggot.

Legit hard to feel sympathy for women
Corrected for you.

Women are NPCs driven by tingles. It is just a program. They have no "sympathy".

Sympathy is one of two things:

1. men's tribal allegiance instinct. Man of a tribe are always in the same boat, they instinctually "know" that if the tribe falls they are dead, their sons are dead, and their women will be taken by the victors.

2. Men's nurturting instinct. Males instinctually "know" that if they don't give women a safe and comfortable life they will have lesser chance of having offspring, and their offspring (if any) will be weaker.

Foids have neither instinct. They in fact welcome conquerors due to (likely) superior genes to breed with.

I mean, I want women and men to be really equal. JFL. I want women to be forced to defend their countries, for example. I also want men to become more picky and not going for anything worse than their looksmatch.

I never said I want to be a foid. But I'm just jealous of them living on easy mode just like Chads. And those holes still have the audacity to complain of something.
yes I cannot stand seeing them happy. also being stuck up and arrogant like the typical "modern woman :foidSoy:" and doing whatever they want because there are no consequences :feelsree::society:

this needs to change :lasereyes::society:

I mean, I want women and men to be really equal. JFL. I want women to be forced to defend their countries, for example. I also want men to become more picky and not going for anything worse than their looksmatch.
not in this world:smonk:
I hear there is gender in higher realms where we don't have physical body
maybe there
@Pillow City Rev

not in this world:smonk:
I hear there is gender in higher realms where we don't have physical body
maybe there
@Pillow City Rev
Not find that theory yet :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This is what you really get, and after she drains you she goes to another victim:

3085084_1663758506286.png

EE women are notorious goldiggers.