Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ukrainian women

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
They enjoy touring through Europe fucking foreigners and making tiktok videos while their men are being crippled or burned alive in war

Fucking whores

Last edited:
Brutal male privilege pill

Yeah this is suifuel...

Anyways rip to the ukranians who fought against ziggers

Foids gonna deny this shit no matter the proofs

That's fucking brutal. But you need to remember that most Ukrainians are stupid tradcucks who believe in "male sacrifice"

That's fucking brutal. But you need to remember that most Ukrainians are stupid tradcucks who believe in "male sacrifice"
Yep, utterly cucked are jewkraine

Yep, utterly cucked are jewkraine
This
They enjoy touring through Europe fucking foreigners and making tiktok videos while their men are being crippled or burned alive in war

Fucking whores

View attachment 1162725

View attachment 1162736
Remember guys, whenever the draft papers come into your mail write them a letter starting something like this:
"Fuck your gynocentric, satanic government, if you think that any young man will sacrifice a fucking hair for the vaginal overlords then you are sorely mistaken. Fuck you and your army! I hope that you guys choke on tranny dick!"

death to zelensky and jewkraine

Remember guys, whenever the draft papers come into your mail write them a letter starting something like this:
"Fuck your gynocentric, satanic government, if you think that any young man will sacrifice a fucking hair for the vaginal overlords then you are sorely mistaken. Fuck you and your army! I hope that you guys choke on tranny dick!"
also don't forget to tell them if they give you a gun/nade you will kill anyone on sight

GJ6PiVxXIAA lRX
GNuAYZ9WsAAzVo4

Deserves many grapes to eat

I can't comprehend how Ukrainian men are putting up with this. Such disrespect is absolutely insane.

It fucking disheartening to see.

I can't comprehend how Ukrainian men are putting up with this. Such disrespect is absolutely insane.
They're white. It's typical cracker retardation to let their women walk over them.

Screenshot 20240519 233056 Gallery

Based and traditional EE women

Ukraine had a difficult time mobilizing men partially due to this. When you talk to them the first thing they'll say "why aren't women who all support equality get sent to the trenches too". Ukrainian government is stupid for putting a travel ban only on men but letting all whores leave and jump on a euro cock carousel, men see that and even further lose all interest to fight. I don't blame them. It's totally cuck to die for your country while some happy foreigners dick your women, as well as the local Chads none of whom have enlisted and now had the opportunity to fill up their harems while someone else fights to protect it.

Ukraine had a difficult time mobilizing men partially due to this. When you talk to them the first thing they'll say "why aren't women who all support equality get sent to the trenches too". Ukrainian government is stupid for putting a travel ban only on men but letting all whores leave and jump on a euro cock carousel, men see that and even further lose all interest to fight. I don't blame them. It's totally cuck to die for your country while some happy foreigners dick your women, as well as the local Chads none of whom have enlisted and now had the opportunity to fill up their harems while someone else fights to protect it.
Well said. It's absolutely brutal. This war is male genocide, nothing more. And after it's over Ukraine will invite like 1 million niggers as a labor force and destroy the genepool even further.

It's totally cuck to die for your country while some happy foreigners dick your women
Yeah, and fighting for your country isnt really the same as it was even 100 years ago, I think its difficult for most individuals to really identify and have pride with their countries anymore
as well as the local Chads none of whom have enlisted and now had the opportunity to fill up their harems while someone else fights to protect it.
Is that true? Maybe some rich ones with connections but this seems hyperbolic

Yeah, and fighting for your country isnt really the same as it was even 100 years ago, I think its difficult for most individuals to really identify and have pride with their countries anymore
100 years ago if you fought and returned there was a virgin wife waiting for you to make you 5 children.

Today nothing is waiting for you, except a satanic-jewish globohomo society full with niggers and disgusting feminist hambeasts and whores.

100 years ago if you fought and returned there was a virgin wife waiting for you to make you 5 children.

Today nothing is waiting for you, except a satanic-jewish globohomo society full with niggers and disgusting feminist hambeasts and whores.
Yeah, i dont know what its like and how they stop deserters but I would be 24/7 attempting to desert, I am never fighting for my country or any other country

Remember when Hillary Clinton said the true victims of war are the women? And remember how the mainstream normtards cheered in agreement?

nobody think that, all hohols are stupid, kiev is our (russian)

Yeah this is why I tell the Ukraniancels to not die for Zelensky what is the point.

Same for Russiancels dying for putin.

It's a fucking truecel genocide while chads pump n dump all the leftover pussy. It's brutal.

It's a fucking truecel genocide while chads pump n dump all the leftover pussy. It's brutal.
Absolutely. Only those get genocided who were too poor and lacked connections to get out.

Do you really think 9/10 Chads with a university degree from rich families stayed in fucking Russia after war began? No way, they are now fucking pussy in London or whatever.

The absolute worst whores.

You wanna know something funny? That 2nd video of them twerking? They're doing it on their fathers grave
I think they got arrested for that. But they were probably released after a week.

Ukraine is doomed, just get back with Russia and bring back the glorious USSR

Foids will never be able to be spiritually connected to something like their county their race etc,and if they pretend they are ,they are just trying to get attention.

Foids will never be able to be spiritually connected to something like their county their race etc,and if they pretend they are ,they are just trying to get attention.

They can't connect with their nation or race, because they think they are victims who were oppressed their entire history. They are stupid.

Last edited:
Nobody wanted disabled men. And i doubt that even back then fenales were virgins past 18

Nobody wanted disabled men. And i doubt that even back then fenales were virgins past 18
For most of history everyone wanted to create sons as fast as possible for exactly that reason.