Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrainian women show their privileged tutorial mode life while thousands of men dying on the front lines

Has any feminist complained yet how only Ukrainian men are expected to die and not the women? When women claim feminism is about equality remember to punch them in the fucking mouth.

If I was an ukrainian man right now I would permanently LDAR at my home and if they come to search for me I will Ted Kaczynskimaxx somewhere in the forest where the ZOGbots cannot find me.

As far as I am informed most men get drafted when they get encountered on the streets , but some may even get drafted from their own home.

Ukraine is not even a country worth fighting for they are the poorest European country and incredibly corrupt.

The elites use nationalism as a tool for young men to die on the battlefield.

If I was an ukrainian man right now I would permanently LDAR at my home and if they come to search for me I will Ted Kaczynskimaxx somewhere in the forest where the ZOGbots cannot find me.

As far as I am informed most men get drafted when they get encountered on the streets , but some may even get drafted from their own home.

Ukraine is not even a country worth fighting for they are the poorest European country and incredibly corrupt.

The elites use nationalism as a tool for young men to die on the battlefield.
No country that has foid rights is worth fighting for.

her looksmatch was in that warehouse, brutal.

All ukrainewhores deserve to get raped by Slavcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back