Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrainian women are backstabbing Whores

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
While Ukrainian men are blown up left and right,
These whores flee the country and fuck foreign men.
And the ones who choose to stay in Ukraine, apparently make out with Ukrainian chads at beach clubs.
i came across a video which really sparked my interest of a Ukrainian soldier, who decided to create a tinder profile.
The guy was ghosted, ignored and only received like 3 likes.
The man was a solid 7/10 High tier normie.
Eastern European women / Slavic women are the biggest whores in comparison to others
That’s why I honestly don’t care when hypersonic missiles hit civilian infrastructure or clubs / bars etc.
Matter of fact: I enjoy it

Men will still die from those missiles, Shit aint funny

Same as most women who live in the west

While Ukrainian men are blown up left and right,
These whores flee the country and fuck foreign men.
And the ones who choose to stay in Ukraine, apparently make out with Ukrainian chads at beach clubs.
i came across a video which really sparked my interest of a Ukrainian soldier, who decided to create a tinder profile.
The guy was ghosted, ignored and only received like 3 likes.
The man was a solid 7/10 High tier normie.
Eastern European women / Slavic women are the biggest whores in comparison to others
That’s why I honestly don’t care when hypersonic missiles hit civilian infrastructure or clubs / bars etc.
Matter of fact: I enjoy it
Most people blame woemn but never blame men.

Why dont Ukrainian men forced to fight simply go to the front line and just surrender. Russians are cruel to prisoners but not brutal like torture and rape, still after a while its just chillax and relax. After the war the prisoners are released alive and well, end of story.

But guess what , the men go fight hard, get blown to bits, no legs, no arms, blind, deaf , loss of memory. Same goes for men in the West paying taxes but cant afford a home or rent. But still go to work

Most people blame woemn but never blame men.

Why dont Ukrainian men forced to fight simply go to the front line and just surrender. Russians are cruel to prisoners but not brutal like torture and rape, still after a while its just chillax and relax. After the war the prisoners are released alive and well, end of story.

But guess what , the men go fight hard, get blown to bits, no legs, no arms, blind, deaf , loss of memory. Same goes for men in the West paying taxes but cant afford a home or rent. But still go to work
Wtf, it's the opposite. Most people do blame men, and don't blame women. I don't know what you are smoking.

Wtf, it's the opposite. Most people do blame men, and don't blame women. I don't know what you are smoking.
Okay it was my mistake to say "most people" thats my mistake. I meant to say we men ourselves. We are dumb for for not blaming ourselves. I mean we keep feeding the beast with our taxes but complain, example Ukranian dying by the 100's of thousands whilst Tyrone, Chad and Abdul are enjoying their women. The soldiers in Ukraine are dying they say 360.000. But if almost 400.000 have dies it means for every 1 dead there are like 3 who lost legs, arms, eye sight, hearing etc etc.

Thats what I am saying we men do this to ourselves with our taxes, with our energy. We can change everything by stopping feeding the beast. Thats what I meant

And this surprised you?

Okay it was my mistake to say "most people" thats my mistake. I meant to say we men ourselves. We are dumb for for not blaming ourselves. I mean we keep feeding the beast with our taxes but complain, example Ukranian dying by the 100's of thousands whilst Tyrone, Chad and Abdul are enjoying their women. The soldiers in Ukraine are dying they say 360.000. But if almost 400.000 have dies it means for every 1 dead there are like 3 who lost legs, arms, eye sight, hearing etc etc.

Thats what I am saying we men do this to ourselves with our taxes, with our energy. We can change everything by stopping feeding the beast. Thats what I meant
It's what women did to us. They are dark triad and manipulative. They use men as proxies. They use simps to enact laws that are anti-male and pro-foid. If you look back at the start of the chain, it is women who are pulling the strings.

It's what women did to us. They are dark triad and manipulative. They use men as proxies. They use simps to enact laws that are anti-male and pro-foid. If you look back at the start of the chain, it is women who are pulling the strings.
Okay fine, women are using their simps to advance their agenda. But then why are none simps still feeding the beast? With only simps feeding the beast it will collapse. That means there are MANY men who are disadvantaged by the system but still feed it.. Thats what I mean.

This logic has nothing to do with women in terms of totaly collapsing the beast, the power is in mens hands to change the system. If men continue refusing to use this power then who is to blame except themselves?

Okay fine, women are using their simps to advance their agenda. But then why are none simps still feeding the beast? With only simps feeding the beast it will collapse. That means there are MANY men who are disadvantaged by the system but still feed it.. Thats what I mean.

This logic has nothing to do with women in terms of totaly collapsing the beast, the power is in mens hands to change the system. If men continue refusing to use this power then who is to blame except themselves?
"Women are wonderful" in full effect. Men are definitely to blame. They throw each other under the bus for a crumb of pussy. Most men have lost the capacity to become cruel towards foids for their own and their brothers' benefits.

Oh! Muh precious foids so weak and fragile but has no problem sacrificing thousands of men.

Once again absolving responsibility of women.

Once again absolving responsibility of women.
You know what bra, with your mentality of never looking within and asking "but where did I fuck up" . Then just suffer and complain which does nothing towards towards a soluition

You know what bra, with your mentality of never looking within and asking "but where did I fuck up" . Then just suffer and complain which does nothing towards towards a soluition
yeah yeah, sure man.... keep coping that it's always the man's fault.

ukrainian men are playing squad IRL tho. thats cool

Rage fuel threads before getting banned never gets old

We can’t not pay taxes unless we wanna get thrown in jail.