Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukrainian girls on Chinese guys (RICECELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-

View: https://youtu.be/2Hv1A49aAXY

What's the diagnosis? Virtue signalling? Cherry picking? Straight up lies? All of the above? :forcedsmile::kys:

Also, keep in mind that this is the same country that has militarized neo-Nazi battalions and regular White Lives Matter marches :lul:.

P.S. Skip to 1:39 for :blackpill:.

Last edited:

What's the diagnosis? Virtue signalling? Cherry picking? Straight up lies? All of the above? :forcedsmile::kys:

Also, keep in mind, this is the same country that has militarized neo-Nazi battalions and regular White Lives Matter marches :lul:.

I think the foid in question is herself something of a giraffe so I don't think anyone can be majorly objective here (other than saying obviously she's lying when she says she would get with a ricecel. I mean that's just blatant.)

Last edited:
none of htem are pretty. except maybe 4:07 but that bitch's half masked
I like the ones on 0:05, but yeah, I wouldn't travel to a fucking future warzone for them :feelskek:
if a rice goes thru the trouble to find a slavic foid at risk of getting used for greencard, divorce raped, all that shit, better to be stacy at minimum to worth the effort
Inkwells don't necessarily "choose", I think you just have to go with whatever works
and no doubt some mayo fucker gonna call me a volcel :feelsdevil: fucking simping cucks
Not a white worshiper (he would just fuck all of them, no questions asked), but definitely a standardcel
Cumskins here get real mad because you want to take """their""" girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think the foid in question is herself something of a giraffe so I don't think anyone can be majorly objective here (other than saying obviously she's lying when she says she would get with a ricecel. I mean that's just blatant.)
Yeah, I'd rather see a guy interviewer

What's The Difference Between Poland And Ukraine I Keep Getting Them Mixed Up.

They are looking for a betabux to lift them out of the country before another coup happens

Ricecels are so thirsty
It's so embarrassing
Just give up.. it's over

What's The Difference Between Poland And Ukraine I Keep Getting Them Mixed Up.
The Russians wants to genocide both.
Poland is in EU/NATO, while Ukraine is not. Guess which of two is being invaded now.

Hey one of them said she wants the riceman to be at least her height ---- that's a first!! Foids interviewed in the West, and even interviews I've seen from China, all unanimously say "hE nEedS tO be tAlleR tHaN me"

cherrypicked and prolly in a liberal area

Ukrainian foids say all this but the moment they leave ukraine they jump on any exotic ethnic cock they can

Also, keep in mind that this is the same country that has militarized neo-Nazi battalions and regular White Lives Matter marches :lul:.

this is fucking cringe and virtue signalling. No foid is gonna act like Gobbels on camera. I will not waste 5 seconds on this

Ukraine is a jewish state anyway.

" I would be happy that they like it here and learnt to speak Russian"

:feelsseriously: Because that's easy isn't it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back