Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukrainian foid sent home like it should be

tbh she's a lot better than the other foids who ran away to get fucked by foreigners on Tinder.

why are you hostile towards her. She chose to support her military however she could

why are you hostile towards her. She chose to support her military however she could
I support Russia, i want Europe to suffer even more. Also i like seeing when lefties are triggered.

Eternal memory:lul: jfl twitter is so stupid

At least she didn’t go to the west to whore herself out on tinder like all the other foids from her country, slav foids tend to be the one of the most degenerate and slutty

The only redeeming quality of that toilet:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
True,I do have a shred of respect for her:feelstastyman:

Yes, I can actually support toilets like these, they know that men are suffering and actually want to help and support these men. The other Ukrainian toilets are just absolute cowards and should be shamed for their cowardice.

What is it that the Feminists keep saying? "a bullet from a toilet is just as deadly as a bullet from a man", then don't run cowards. ;)