Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ukrainian Beats Up Junkie Irish Femoid

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★

Of course the simp intervenes & says "Don't hit a woman":soy: Simps on the "Right" were crying about this last week on Twitter:feelskek:
8950c9da f649 40b5 a10f 13cad54b027a

View: https://x.com/RoarOfIreland/status/1814070279158513991

what's the lore behind ur use of blue italics?

Bet they’ll kvetch when it’s a Ukrainian but say nothing when it’s a brown

If he didn't slap her she would've been slapped by some nigger! Think about it!

Last edited:
Given haven? Oh! How kindly. These civilized jbws acting like industrial revolution didn't enable them to (forcefully) make continents their own.

im from ireland and a lot of women voted for this so idc

Wasnt she walking towards him with tremendous speed?

foid gets verbally violent and i didnt see it but allegedly hits him first, he pushes back. everyone goes insane.

as much as i hate the notion of "toxic masculinity" being under attack by leftist, i wouldnt be sad to see the narrative held by mostly middle aged men of "never hit a woman!!" die out. such a fucking insane mindset

average normie mindset:

mass immigration destroying the culture and heritage your ancestors spent thousands of years creating, LGBTfaggots creating a degenerate hellscape to live in, feminism leaving your sons sexless and with no hope of creating a family = Fine!

old guy pushing a foid who was getting verbally abusive against him and some people online siding with him = IRELAND HAS FALLEN!!!!!!!!

Why did you post that extra 20 seconds of useless shaky shit for and waste my 20 seconds of my life for nothing

mass immigration destroying the culture and heritage your ancestors spent thousands of years creating, LGBTfaggots creating a degenerate hellscape to live in, feminism leaving your sons sexless and with no hope of creating a family = Fine!
i will always take a white christian european guy hitting my local foid over any shitskin. Even if that guy came from some white nigger ghetto.

so many soys in the comment section on twitter "never hit a woman" :soy:

It's not a fucking "girl" it's a grown woman

I love how behind every video where a foid is beaten up there's always a russian or similars