Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ukraine Racepill: Millions of Shitskin Lives Don't Matter to the World

This is why I don't care about this war. If it was my country going to war against some other shithole nobody would batch an eye. All of a sudden I'm supposed to care when it's white people killing each other? nah.

All that are cared about are females and children

This. I have said this before: They wouldn't give a shit if it wasn't pretty Slavic foids escaping from the war. If you are brown, you aren't cared about unless you are a foid or are used as progressivism batting rams against whites. I guarantee you that a lot of people are actually cheering the Ukrainian foids escaping on. They think that they will have sex with them. If you think like this on this forum, fuck off, you normie piece of shit. You are validating the theory of male disposability, of double standards for foids, of Just Be White and Attractive, of allowing women to have a better life than men just because they were born with a hole. And for what? So you can maybe fuck a Ukrainian refugee while your male brothers in Ukraine and Russia are killing each other over their shitholes because their leader said so? Fuck off, fuck off, if you want to let those guys, plenty of innocent, lonely kids such as you die because they are forced to while you give their women a better life because they were born with a hole.

there are going to be trillions of shitskins soon if their fecundity is not diminished so you are right, millions of shitskins dont matter

I used to follow r/war every day a week ago and now I now I cba to care about what happens. I really dislike inconsistent moralfagging from normies

Whites are being hypocritical as always :feelsjuice:

312FCCB5 B753 48FA 9AD5 79DD72FFDF1E

All this war has done on the cultural front is expose the hypocrisy of the West and the average Western citizen, and proved that they're nothing more than mindless NPC drones who are told what to think and feel. They do, in fact, value White lives over Brown, Black, Asian, and Arab lives. Why? Because of the pretty White lady on TV who keeps talking about how tragic it is.

Some news reporters even straight up say that this war hits closer to home because we're not used to seeing blue eyed, blonde haired people like this (this being under attack in a war zone).:lul:

JFL

It's not about being white, most white nations didn't care whenever Irish Catholics were victims of war crimes by the British army and police. It was only people of Irish ancestry in America who took any notice.

Millions? No...billions. Probably East Asians as well.

I don't see what the problem is with white European people wanting to take in their own kind, Ukrainian white people, and not wanting to take in those not of their own kind, e.g. third world shitskins. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back