Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ukraine is preparing to mobilize women

ukraine should sell their women for other nations for breeding

white pussy is too valuable to be wasted in pointless wars

Tell me when it happens, otherwise it's feminist propaganda, we all know how many Ukrainian men have died

Screenshot 2023 09 04 40623 PM
foids acknowledge they're retarded children when it's convenient

FEMEN born in Ukraine

Ukraine just lost 50,000 men to take a village in three months and are now drafting women but Ukraine is totally winning you guys. Putin is doomed :soy:

I don’t really believe it, but what are the femoids supposed to do? Suck enemies’ penises until their balls are dry and they die from protein deficiency?

Ukraine just lost 50,000 men to take a village in three months and are now drafting women but Ukraine is totally winning you guys. Putin is doomed :soy:
Are the Russians doing much better though:feelsjuice:? Ngl, it's been really hard for months to see this as anything else than a national version of two drunk guys fighting, rather than a military superpower fighting a battle to save humanity as the Kremlin inhabitants describe it.

expect ukrainian foids to start flooding western europe as "war refugees"
"Start":feelskek::feelskek:.

1690541801419736.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/tiq1yo/dont_do_it/

Took me just a few minutes to find that absolutely brutal split screen of Ukrainian female refugees' Tinder profiles in Poland and Western Europe on the one side with gore of dead Ukrainian soldiers on the other, obviously spoilered it because NSFW.

1690197301555878.jpg

Both sides have taken massive losses and the war is a stalemate.

most young women have left the country already taking russian, polish and german cock

Are the Russians doing much better though:feelsjuice:? Ngl, it's been really hard for months to see this as anything else than a national version of two drunk guys fighting, rather than a military superpower fighting a battle to save humanity as the Kremlin inhabitants describe it.

1690541801419736.png

Took me just a few minutes to find that absolutely brutal split screen of Ukrainian female refugees' Tinder profiles in Poland and Western Europe on the one side with gore of dead Ukrainian soldiers on the other, obviously spoilered it because NSFW.

1690197301555878.jpg

Absolutely brutal on so many levels. Women are the worst

1690541801419736.png

1690197301555878.jpg

The Russians aren't doing much better, but they have more people to throw into this ZOG meat grinder than Ukraine does. Ukraine will just run out of cannon fodder before Russia does. Also Russia has nukes to use if Ukraine ever started to seriously push them back.

ukraine should sell their women for other nations for breeding

white pussy is too valuable to be wasted in pointless wars

Tell me when it happens, otherwise it's feminist propaganda, we all know how many Ukrainian men have died
Ukrainian pussy is Ukraine's biggest export. No way the jews and anglos will allow Ukrainian women to be killed like that.

I hate both Ukraine and Russia, it's such a useless war without any real ideological reason. It's just former russians fighting against current russians over some fields. The last war that could be justified in my opinion was WW2, both the nazis and allies had REAL reasons to fight and not this social media bullshit we get bombarded with.

When equality bites back. Oh well.

Looking forward to seeing Ukrainian foids stepping on a land mine.

ukrainian foids look pretty good ngl

I hope they end up like those soldiers on the right, in a hole.
No chance. They're taking anglo and jew cock while their country is sold to anglos and jews. Brutal racepill and IQPill.

They produce slavcels let these foids serve their purpose towards towards improving gender equality this is good news

1690541801419736.png

1690197301555878.jpg

Russia should drop leaflets of this on front lines

ukies will surrender tomorrow

Send them all to the front lines as landmine engineers and artillery fodder.

Also, this is excellent news

1. women will get to understand the fun of war
2. ukraine must be really desperate at this point, they know it's over

Countless women already escaped?

A great chance to prove how strong and independent they are

See how they flee.

Most of them will probably get away and wont have to fight, and find solitude in western Europe where they can fuck Chads.

Woman hate responsibility .

They will Flee / Escape Like a fucking Plague

They will not join and ran like pussy like they did throughout the history

I hate both Ukraine and Russia, it's such a useless war without any real ideological reason. It's just former russians fighting against current russians over some fields. The last war that could be justified in my opinion was WW2, both the nazis and allies had REAL reasons to fight and not this social media bullshit we get bombarded with.
The Ukranians are fighting because:
A) They think they're white and not Slavic
B) They want their sons to drive trucks for shit pay in Europe instead of building their own country
C) They want their daughters to become cleaners, maids, and whores for Europeans like Polish women used to be

By completely losing their youth to richer countries in the EU and crippling their motherland, the Ukranians will finally prove to the world that they are white, and not, in fact, Slavs.

The Ukranians are fighting because:
A) They think they're white and not Slavic
B) They want their sons to drive trucks for shit pay in Europe instead of building their own country
C) They want their daughters to become cleaners, maids, and whores for Europeans like Polish women used to be

By completely losing their youth to richer countries in the EU and crippling their motherland, the Ukranians will finally prove to the world that they are white, and not, in fact, Slavs.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

:feelskek: "we're winning"
says a lot of about the "counteroffensive"