Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ukraine gynocentrism

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I heard that males between ages of 18 and 60 aren't allowed to leave the country, while women of any age are allowed to escape. The men have to stay and fight while the women go off free. If Ukraine wins, they better give the men more rights than women to make up for this.

Ukraine won't win unless Putin will fuck up something real badly. Ukraine is country on paper. It is a shithole. Yeah gynocentrism is a part of :bluepill: idee fixe goin' on for hundreds of years and nothing has changed. Hopefully after killing off men they will kill ukrainian women

"We do not live on tutorial mode !!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: JFL

what the fuck makes you think cuckraine can possibly win without western intervention? :feelskek::feelskek:

Ukraine will win thanks to the major support from the united clown world.

And no, there will be no consequence for the blatant sexism and ageism of this ban. You may have noticed the remarkable silence about it on lamestream media. It will remain so for all foreseeable future.

and yet they can vote there

How feminism and equal rights are dropped when shits hit the fan.

uphold Woman

downthrotten Man

It's not only Ukraine. Europe welcomes fefales only.

Almost all female refugees are married or have bfs so it doesn't help men too much.

Almost all female refugees are married or have bfs so it doesn't help men too much.
They could still use landwhales from FDS as meat shield though :feelshaha:

Ukraine will win thanks to the major support from the united clown world.

Ukraine's president is a puppet =/

why is Douglas MacGregor so based?

Ukraine's president is a puppet =/

View attachment 585247

why is Douglas MacGregor so based?

Listen to the detress of the anchor talking to him. "- you don't think Zelinslky is a hero?" :soy:

It's like the guy is genuinely shocked to hear someone not parroting the new narrative.

If this rumor is true, regarding disallowing all men of the specified age range to leave Ukraine toward forced conscription by a kike president, there are a few options left.

1) Ukrainian (straight only, no fags) men feel resigned at disparity, and choose to surrender to join Russia—ideally if Russia actually guarantees Ukrainian men the Russian foids to pair with to be settled. If Ukrainian men are guaranteed Russian wives, they choose that rather than fight Russian forces to the death. They’re rather NOT die virgin or inexperienced, than fight to the death like the corrupt West “democracies” (in reality, controlled by the Rothschild dynasty and the kikes) beseech them to.

2) Ukrainian men refuse to fight for Ukraine which is the de facto corrupt West-couped shithole, and endeavor to overthrow Ukrainian government, because of their frustration that women are given the priority to leave Ukraine while they cannot, hence the sex (gender) imbalance out of whack like tens of millions of lonely incels (some resort to being child molesters and rapecels) in India and China.

3) Seeing the blatant gynocentrism in action, Ukrainian men simply throw up their hands to refuse to fight, and let Russia absorb Ukraine, the West’s shaming and whining attitude be damned. And of course get Russian wives as described in point #1 as reward.

As for me, as a long-suffering and long-rejected American citizen, I refuse to fight for America (aka The Great Satan, as the first Ayatollah of Iran called it). It’s not even worth preserving, given how much the local Americunt society always shit on me to mock, degrade, abuse and dehumanize me.

Live and let live, preferably in hiding while playing vidya and fapping to p0rn stash. :ahegao::smonk:

Last edited:
If this rumor is true, regarding disallowing all men of the specified age range to leave Ukraine toward forced conscription by a kike president, there are a few options left.
I think it's fair to say that this is much more than a rumor at this point. I mean it was reported, and nobody is denying it's true.

To me, that alone is a good reason to side with Russia. If we really had to pick a side, that is.

Last edited:
if Russia actually guarantees Ukrainian men the Russian foids to pair with to be settled.
He's not going to do that overtly or in writing, it would just be like tongue-in-cheek implications like "join the Russian military, it impresses women" and doing stuff like hosting luncheon mixers for soldiers and women who want to date them, free garnishments, etc

If Ukrainian men are guaranteed Russian wives, they choose that rather than fight Russian forces to the death. They’re rather NOT die virgin or inexperienced, than fight to the death like the corrupt West “democracies” (in reality, controlled by the Rothschild dynasty and the kikes) beseech them to.
Russia doesn't enslave women for reasons like this, so it will not happen overtly, it will just be encouraged.

2E02C995 FEFB 407A 8AB3 32E359A43C13

1) Ukrainian (straight only, no fags) men feel resigned at disparity, and choose to surrender to join Russia—ideally if Russia actually guarantees Ukrainian men the Russian foids to pair with to be settled. If Ukrainian men are guaranteed Russian wives, they choose that rather than fight Russian forces to the death. They’re rather NOT die virgin or inexperienced, than fight to the death like the corrupt West “democracies” (in reality, controlled by the Rothschild dynasty and the kikes) beseech them to.

2) Ukrainian men refuse to fight for Ukraine which is the de facto corrupt West-couped shithole, and endeavor to overthrow Ukrainian government, because of their frustration that women are given the priority to leave Ukraine while they cannot, hence the sex (gender) imbalance out of whack like tens of millions of lonely incels (some resort to being child molesters and rapecels) in India and China.

3) Seeing the blatant gynocentrism in action, Ukrainian men simply throw up their hands to refuse to fight, and let Russia absorb Ukraine, the West’s shaming and whining attitude be damned. And of course get Russian wives as described in point #1 as reward.

As for me, as a long-suffering and long-rejected American citizen, I refuse to fight for America (aka The Great Satan, as the first Ayatollah of Iran called it). It’s not even worth preserving, given how much the local Americunt society always shit on me to mock, degrade, abuse and dehumanize me.

Live and let live, preferably in hiding while playing vidya and fapping to p0rn stash. :ahegao::smonk:

Based oldcel

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I hate how so many normies have opinions on this shit without even knowing about basic shit like Minsk 1 in Sept 2014 and Minsk 2 in Feb 2014.

It's fine if we have differences of opinion on how shit like this fell apart (whether to blame Ukraine or Russia for 'starting it', or just abstaining from judgement in humbly admitting we don't know) but we should unite in hating normies who don't even look up basic data like this and form strong opinions of support or opposition for any group.

I'll admit I didn't even know terms like "Donbas" less than a month ago, I was an ignorant SOB and when this came to news I did some basic reading first before even thinking of getting outraged.

Also should know stuff like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

But..But.. Women are oppressed! They get sexualized, therefore they are oppressed!
No, foids knowing they get sexualized is what gives them power over men. They use their sex appeal to their advantage.

If Ukraine wins, they better give the men more rights than women to make up for this.
They should but we all know they won’t — men are disposable and replaceable and nobody cares about us even when we make sacrifices for the great societal good. Obviously I’m not personally fighting in a war right now, but men are still net tax payers for example while women are net tax recipients.

Ultra cucked country