Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion UKcels: what's north England like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I live in an area where properties b expensive as fuck so I would rlly like to live in da north of England rather than da south. I've never even been to the north tho but another benefit to less expensive property is that the ppl there are nicer. Is that true? Whats da north like?

it doesn't exist

This

Poorer but cheaper.

It's a shithole just like the rest of the UK. Northerner reporting in.

I was wondering as well but for a different reason,

I heard that the British equivalent of American Southerners(racist, uneducated hicks or redneck like people) are concentrated in the North and its mostly white

I heard that the British equivalent of American Southerners(racist, uneducated hicks or redneck like people) are concentrated in the North and its mostly white
Everyone I've known from the south has been very good person

I was born and raised in the north and moved to London last year. I can tell you for a fact it's much better. It's still cucked but not as cucked as places like London, foids are still foids but less slutty, although more ugly. Less LGBT and 'God save the Queen' culture. People are more friendly and talk to you.

I'm from Lincolnshire I can tell you for a fact that you can probably sell the average house in places like London and buy like 8 houses of the same quality in places like Grimsby or Doncaster. You can buy decent average looking houses for like 75k JFL. People will say although it's cheaper you get paid less, this is partially true, but your net income will easily be much more than down south. A 30k salary in places like Lincoln or Wakefield is equaivalent to like being on 100k+ in places like London.

Poorer but cheaper.

This is true it is poorer on average. But in the South (especially London) there is a massive disparity. I've never seen as much poor people in London than in the north of the country.

The north is poorer, but the 'rich areas' of these places aren't that richer than the 'poor areas' the gap isn't that big, but in that sense most are in a shithole anyway.

I live in an area where properties b expensive as fuck so I would rlly like to live in da north of England rather than da south. I've never even been to the north tho but another benefit to less expensive property is that the ppl there are nicer. Is that true? Whats da north like?

I don't care fuck this land I hope somebody nukes UK. I am moving the fuck out of this shithole.

I was born and raised in the north and moved to London last year. I can tell you for a fact it's much better. It's still cucked but not as cucked as places like London, foids are still foids but less slutty, although more ugly. Less LGBT and 'God save the Queen' culture. People are more friendly and talk to you.

I'm from Lincolnshire I can tell you for a fact that you can probably sell the average house in places like London and buy like 8 houses of the same quality in places like Grimsby or Doncaster. You can buy decent average looking houses for like 75k JFL. People will say although it's cheaper you get paid less, this is partially true, but your net income will easily be much more than down south. A 30k salary in places like Lincoln or Wakefield is equaivalent to like being on 100k+ in places like London.

This is true it is poorer on average. But in the South (especially London) there is a massive disparity. I've never seen as much poor people in London than in the north of the country.

The north is poorer, but the 'rich areas' of these places aren't that richer than the 'poor areas' the gap isn't that big, but in that sense most are in a shithole anyway.
Thanks for the info bro. I live in the gay place on the coast an hour away from London and the house prices are expensive as fuck and it's chad n Stacy central imo. I fucking hate it and there's no way I'm gonna ever buy a house here. It's probs something like £130k-£200k here to get even a flat or possibly even more.

I will have to live somewhere else and yeh the north seems like the best place.

Thanks for the info bro. I live in the gay place on the coast an hour away from London and the house prices are expensive as fuck and it's chad n Stacy central imo. I fucking hate it and there's no way I'm gonna ever buy a house here. It's probs something like £130k-£200k here to get even a flat or possibly even more.

I will have to live somewhere else and yeh the north seems like the best place.

Lmao. You can probably get like a 4-5 bedroom house for that price in some places. Just check rightmove or zoopla.

If you're thinking of moving out, try to get a (decent) job there first. Working class towns up north are all about wageslaving 24/7 and sending all the riches down south.

Lmao. You can probably get like a 4-5 bedroom house for that price in some places. Just check rightmove or zoopla.

If you're thinking of moving out, try to get a (decent) job there first. Working class towns up north are all about wageslaving 24/7 and sending all the riches down south.
Any places in da north you recommend where the town/city is decent, u know it has something to it, if ya know what I mean and it's not completely boring, and it has good property prices considering that. Cuz yeh I could buy a house for 70k in Grimsby or Scunthorpe but I wanna buy as cheap as possible but the town/city is actually somewhat decent. (I assume grismby and Scunthorpe are shiteholes but Idk that much bout them ngl)

Girls from the uk are the most slutty

Girls from the uk are the most slutty
UK girls are the worst. It's like how I hear black girls from US r all sassy and loud and scream at everything but here almost every foid b like dat imo.

UK girls are the worst. It's like how I hear black girls from US r all sassy and loud and scream at everything but here almost every foid b like dat imo.

amen

The UK is cucked in every place, north or south

Have you thought about Blackpool? Should be a nice change of scene.
Wtf u read my mind that's one of the places I was just thinking about. All I know is that they got beach, pier, little T, and the b-tec Eiffel tower which is all good but I need to look into it more cuz that's all I know and I don't know property prices n stuff

It is a shithole ngl. It’s poor af, thots literally run the place tbh. If you are in the north, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BLACKPOOL

It is a shithole ngl. It’s poor af, thots literally run the place tbh. If you are in the north, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BLACKPOOL
Yeh it seems kinda chavy and slutty

Any places in da north you recommend where the town/city is decent, u know it has something to it, if ya know what I mean and it's not completely boring, and it has good property prices considering that. Cuz yeh I could buy a house for 70k in Grimsby or Scunthorpe but I wanna buy as cheap as possible but the town/city is actually somewhat decent. (I assume grismby and Scunthorpe are shiteholes but Idk that much bout them ngl)

Yeah Grimsby and Scunny are complete shitholes. So is Hull. I would say places like Sheffield and Newcastle are quite good - although they have their 'shit areas' too. If you're from the south though, these places - and the facilities and amenities available would feel like 'normal', but this is the north, so if there's a 'decent' place it's probably about as average as the south. That being said, housing market and prices are a bit more expensive than other northern towns and cities but obviously not as bad as the south.

Tbh, if you can live in a well off area (like a small village or market) within a commutable distance for work, but next to a shithole town and a decent city at the same time, than that would be ideal. As you'd get cheap housing and lifestyle and a nice well-developed city you can visit.

Never been. I don't like the name of the town. But as far as I'm aware it's just got a beach and a shitty looking smaller Eiffel tower.

True. But since 95% of the time, the weather in the UK is below 10 degrees, it seems like a waste of space for thots to go to the beach. UK foids are fat and alcoholics, so shouldnt be in bikinis anyway....

Are the norf fc and greggs memes true