Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UKcels look out

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
IT Cuck reported the website, as if they don't already know about it:lul:
Screenshot 20210110 073403

Jfl she didn't even spell the website name right:feelskek:.
D8f3ce5

Clearer image

over for @mental_out.
Mi6 is about to get him and send him to prison to get raped by a paki.

I literally wanna drive a car over her skull back and forth in gta 5.

Oh it's Ethan, imagine being a fucking dude doing this. Seriously UKcels the next Ethan you meet spit in his burger.

Jfl mandam get splashed down here.

Lmao you do you man, I'm kinda sketched out right now.
Soys literally report this forum to the FBI every other day. Just lol if you're unironically shook, that's the exact reaction that they want us to have. Stop being such a beta ffs

JFL at thinking that the Met gives a fuck about this.

In any case, the Met only has jurisdiction over Greater London, not the entirety of the UK.

Soys literally report this forum to the FBI every other day. Just lol if you're unironically shook, that's the exact reaction that they want us to have. Stop being such a beta ffs
They do this shit every other week, nothing ever happens. It's just a way to get updoots from other troglodytes on reddit who all virtue signal to each other.
Oh yeah it's not this stupid-ass post lmao. Right now for me it's Biden being president and the left being insane to the point where they celebrate when our people die + BigTech knowing pretty much exactly where all of us live.

:feelsohh: keyboard activism to places that don't give a fuck or have no power.

uhh... it’s just a site for young, lonely, sexless males to discuss their situations in sometimes politically incorrect ways.

Lol what a cuck piece of shit faggot.

As if the authorities didn't know about this site yet... hell probably this website and many others are run by the FBI themselves.

Keep reporting us to mods.

What can UK police do though if the site doesn't provide logs to them?

What can UK police do though if the site doesn't provide logs to them?
Nothing

On a more serious note, they could use diplomatic channels to get other governments to act, wherever this is hosted.

But the authorities have got bigger fish to fry.

Just lol at people thinking anything will happen. This site has probably been reported millions of times to various government agencies and absolutely nothing has or will ever happen. Nothing illegal is on this website and no rules have been broken. In fact, even if something here did break the rules nothing will happen because of how many times people have falsely reported this place

uhh... it’s just a site for young, lonely, sexless males to discuss their situations in sometimes politically incorrect ways.

smh looks like i might have to use a vpn :feelsseriously:

knowing how cucked the uk is

smh looks like i might have to use a vpn :feelsseriously:

knowing how cucked the uk is
If you're not from London you're fine.

The further north you go the less competent the police are anyway.

If you're not from London you're fine.

The further north you go the less competent the police are anyway.
im spending most of my time in London these days

brutal

but in all seriousness this really isn't an issue

They do this shit every other week, nothing ever happens. It's just a way to get updoots from other troglodytes on reddit who all virtue signal to each other.
I can already feel the seething rage from Ethan once he sees this

Jannies could tell the UK cuck police to get fucked if they ever sent a request for user info, nothing would happen.

LMFAO Imagine being such a fucking little good boy cuck to actually spend your time doing this kind of shit. IT users are fucking insane. Genuinely hope this thing contracts rabies

I literally wanna drive a car over her skull back and forth in gta 5.

Oh it's Ethan, imagine being a fucking dude doing this. Seriously UKcels the next Ethan you meet spit in his burger.
based