Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKcels complaining about lack of housing

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I always see UKcels scomplaining of rising home prices , rent prices etc. But just like 2 hours away from big cities in old mining towns or old industrial towns there are^thousands of ABONDED homes like just left to rot. Just take one and squat in it then make legilation with the local MP to purchase those properties for $1

Why does everybody want to live in big cities where homes cost 2million? I guess jobs but whats the point of earning $3000 and then taxed almost 40% and the rest goes for rent. Pretty much pointless

probably because the kikes gave all the housing to the shitskin immigrants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get fvcked UK

There probably aren't many jobs in those areas to upkeep those houses and live comfortably

There probably aren't many jobs in those areas to upkeep those houses and live comfortably
Obvious thats why the homes are abonded. But life in the city isnt any better, you work there and are broke anyway because of rent and will never afford to buy a home there. So whats the point?

Obvious thats why the homes are abonded. But life in the city isnt any better, you work there and are broke anyway because of rent and will never afford to buy a home there. So whats the point?
I think the point is that there's at least jobs in the city where they can be by family and people they know, and try to enjoy life as best they can

It's even worse in Canada, which is the future of the UK

I think the point is that there's at least jobs in the city where they can be by family and people they know, and try to enjoy life as best they can
hmmm i dunno, aremnt families fleeing the cities? The cities are also now majority refugees as well as mega expensive forcing the natives to pay super high rents and the refugees get housing for free.

hmmm i dunno, aremnt families fleeing the cities? The cities are also now majority refugees as well as mega expensive forcing the natives to pay super high rents and the refugees get housing for free.
Fair point. Although i think the cities still has the jobs, so they're stuck there

Fair point. Although i think the cities still has the jobs, so they're stuck there
yeah big city professionals are stuck there but the common builder, nurse, doctor, teacher, painter, mechanic, lawyer. They go anywhere in the country and do just fine. But still they refuse to take the cheap homes and then compalin aabout expensive housing. Thats just what I was saying

yeah big city professionals are stuck there but the common builder, nurse, doctor, teacher, painter, mechanic, lawyer. They go anywhere in the country and do just fine. But still they refuse to take the cheap homes and then compalin aabout expensive housing. Thats just what I was saying
I see

It’s ober for me lucky I have a European passport aswell so I can get cheap housing somewhere in Europe

It’s ober for me lucky I have a European passport aswell so I can get cheap housing somewhere in Europe
Eaast is cheap. Starting as of East Germany where houses are left to rot because all the youth leave for West Germany.

Everywhere in the world housing is getting more expensive every year, even in Russia, which opposes itself to the West all the same. This is neoliberalism - corporate executives demand an increase in profits every year, so prices rise every year so that the manager can give an account to his boss about how much he increased his profit.

Everywhere in the world housing is getting more expensive every year, even in Russia, which opposes itself to the West all the same. This is neoliberalism - corporate executives demand an increase in profits every year, so prices rise every year so that the manager can give an account to his boss about how much he increased his profit.
I dont believe that prices are rising everywhere in Russia. I can guess that prices are super high in Moscow but in some former industrial cities many houses must be abandoned and land must be cheap.

I dont believe that prices are rising everywhere in Russia. I can guess that prices are super high in Moscow but in some former industrial cities many houses must be abandoned and land must be cheap.
Prices are cheap only in villages of up to 1 thousand people. Even a small city with a population of 100,000 and a dead industry costs unimaginable money. Klaus Schwab is the god of our universe and his principles spread to every point of the world that you will have nothing and you will be happy.

The reason young people are so attached to cities is because they’re trying hard to find partners. No one wants to admit that as it admits a lack of sexual success, so they come up with the “no jobs anywhere else” lie. Here in the US, the Midwest has lower unemployment rates than the coasts! Guess where horny Zoomer and Millenials flock to.

The reason young people are so attached to cities is because they’re trying hard to find partners. No one wants to admit that as it admits a lack of sexual success, so they come up with the “no jobs anywhere else” lie. Here in the US, the Midwest has lower unemployment rates than the coasts! Guess where horny Zoomer and Millenials flock to.
Okay makes perfect sense I guess. I dont blame the youth for doing this, youth is the time to breed .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back