Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UKcel goes to prison for looking at woman (eye rape pill).

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Some UKcel got sent to prison for 22 weeks for looking at a foid for too long, according to their cucked government. Eye rape has literally become a thing.

@UKhapacel @-BrettyBoy- your time is coming up, unless you are mega shycels and can’t even look a woman in the eyes (like me).

They wont Chad to look. Everyone else they want arrested. UK foids are fucking ugly though.

i wish a pair of woman eyes would be glued on me for once

i wish a pair of woman eyes would be glued on me for once
we will never have a woman want to look at us due to attraction. :feelscry:

What the hell happened to the world

if I have to do 22 weeks for whatching at this point I will touch women's tits in public in minecraft

I've had women stare at me and grimace at me when I looked at them back. Its pretty clear at this point that if you are a non-Chad you're not allowed to even look at a woman, but sure they can look at you and abuse you if they wish so.

Lmao, UK foids not worthing looking at anyways, I know I live here

How ugly, what unfortunate being was looking at her?

He will ASScend in jail

What the hell happened to the world
The UK took the book 1984 too seriously. Foid dystopia in a nutshell. I bet in the next 5 years, London will be turned into a concentration camp for all the ethnic/ugly males. :blackpill:

The UK took the book 1984 too seriously. Foid dystopia in a nutshell. I bet in the next 5 years, London will be turned into a concentration camp for all the ethnic/ugly males. :blackpill:
The world is already a concentration camp for ugly males

She’s a toilet who lives on tutorial mode and is complaining about a guy simply staring? What’s next they’re going to impose laws that a sub five can’t breathe in the same area as a foid?

Once in high school I was staring at this black foids tits to the point she got uncomfortable and put a jacket on. Nowadays I try to be more covert when checking out women in real life, but it isn't as enjoyable as being a low inhib creep.

Last edited:
Orwell was right after all.

Some UKcel got sent to prison for 22 weeks for looking at a foid for too long, according to their cucked government. Eye rape has literally become a thing.

@UKhapacel @-BrettyBoy- your time is coming up, unless you are mega shycels and can’t even look a woman in the eyes (like me).
Britcel foid: "Oy love. You're taking the fookin piss staring at me?"
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I usually stare at boobs and, to a lesser extent, hair, face, legs and hands.

He better start killing when he is released.

I always stare at nice asses. The chicks at work with ass i stare at every time they are turned and the ass is in site.

That is so cucked.

Tera over for united kuckdomcels:feelsugh:

its because he's sub 8
funny how stories like this can go either way
"he was staring at me on the train... hehe I found him kinda cute, that's how we met" -romantic love at first sight story
"he was staring at me on the train... i was uncomfortable, horrified even.. i called the police immediately" -nightmare harassment story

>In recent weeks the staring posters have been put into the spotlight after a man was jailed for staring at a woman on a train between Reading and Newbury, and blocking her exit.
He was found guilty of causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress - and was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison.

admiteddly the guy was probably crazy,though admiteddly he might have been blocking her because he just wanted to ask her out so who knows.eitherway,this is hilarious.staring at a women is now a criminal offense.what a joke kek.guess i am going to jail soon,because i looked at someone for too long.

She’s a toilet who lives on tutorial mode and is complaining about a guy simply staring? What’s next they’re going to impose laws that a sub five can’t breathe in the same area as a foid?
Don't give them any ideas

Foids would segregate sub5 males and place them in middle of nowhere gulag work camps or keep them as slaves if they could.

:feelshaha: Holy Shit they are actually starting to make laws specifically to imprison undesirable men. If he were a Chad or had a gf, no way this would have went anywhere. Incels are being legally discriminated against...

Prison time for eye rape:shock:. Damn, brutal. What's next ? Are you gonna put us in jail for being mean to women nxt?:feelsseriously:
UK wants to make misogyny illegal and I'm sure many other countries will follow suit

UK Foids all suffer fetal alcohol syndrome

Ugly fucking orks

Why is UK so cucked nowadays?
It’s always been cucked.

That is so cucked.
This is your government bro.

Prison time for eye rape:shock:. Damn, brutal. What's next ? Are you gonna put us in jail for being mean to women nxt?:feelsseriously:
They’re on their way.

:feelshaha: Holy Shit they are actually starting to make laws specifically to imprison undesirable men. If he were a Chad or had a gf, no way this would have went anywhere. Incels are being legally discriminated against...

UK wants to make misogyny illegal and I'm sure many other countries will follow suit
This is the opposite of misogyny though

[UWSL]This is the opposite of misogyny though[/UWSL]
I was talking about this:
However, it seems to be off the table in England, so crisis averted for now. Funny thing is they rejected it because it could have an adverse impact on females, nothing about what it would do to guys. Scotland still wants to try it though

At this rate, soon it will be a crime to exist in the same space as them

UK has the ugliest foids with teeth like a beaver

If chad was staring at her it would be romantic :feelsseriously:

Over for UKcels :feelsrope:

the laws are getting more opressive as days go by, if now eye rape exists, imagine what is yet to come

Hope Russia nukes uk (in fallout 3)

I was talking about this:
However, it seems to be off the table in England, so crisis averted for now. Funny thing is they rejected it because it could have an adverse impact on females, nothing about what it would do to guys. Scotland still wants to try it though
Scottland needs to be nuked. Consistently the most cucked part of the UK.

Probably some poor curry dude:feelsjuice:

Just nuke the UK already, their last good contribution to the world was iron maiden.

Fucking ugly British whore should be beaten and raped :feelsree: