Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK vs USA, which one has it worse?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
We all know that the west is completely doomed but my question is between these two cucked countries. Which one has a worse hypergamy problem?

US is a big place and I imagine there are lots of rural areas where towns are 100% white and have based leaders and legal guns.
In the UK you can go to the most remote village and you will find niggers and migrants.
All holes go to University in UK to become sluts.
In UK sluts don't have to travel far to have unlimited access to Chad and BBC.

USA tbh cause kikes love to fuck that place in the ass with their (((diversity))) so theres chads of all different races there. you as a subhuman incel have to compete with tyrone, chad, chadriguez, chaddam and i dont fucking know "chad-kun" or some shit too

UK

Fx8DtjsWIAE6 94
British foids
Tax payers fund the encouragement of homosexuality to small children in Britbongia
Be a man bin that van i mean acid

Both are the greatest nations on the earth.

both are same

The US still has chances of being saved from leftism, and that are still some 100% white parts,most of the immigrants there are spics as well, at least they're hardworking and simp for anglos, the UK on the other hand is gone

US is a big place and I imagine there are lots of rural areas where towns are 100% white and have based leaders and legal guns.
In the UK you can go to the most remote village and you will find niggers and migrants.
All holes go to University in UK to become sluts.
In UK sluts don't have to travel far to have unlimited access to Chad and BBC.

undoubtedly Untied Kangdumb

20 years ago definitely the USA without question. Nowadays I would say the UK. Back in the day there were
PUA aspies who went to different countries to find a girlfriend. They said the UK was the hardest with
the average 5/10 female thinking she is a 9.

USA tbh cause kikes love to fuck that place in the ass with their (((diversity))) so theres chads of all different races there. you as a subhuman incel have to compete with tyrone, chad, chadriguez, chaddam and i dont fucking know "chad-kun" or some shit too

The UK has it worse overall, plus the lower wages, less opportunities in general, the weather and depressing vibe of the place don't help either.

Over for both

We spent it on your curry
What you retard whole of Europe is built on stolen looted money. Tell me why EE is shithole I'll tell you why cause they never looted shit from somebody else.

UK because you're all surprisingly fucking fat as fuck

UK, because US has way less Sandniggers and Curries

WHereever theres niggers and muslims.its just as worse as hell

Both should be nuked.

UK, everything is illegal & this place is depressing. Too many of the wrong sort of "Asians" too.

UK has more incels and is more brutal towards ethnics

Europe is generally worse, in Norway they have condom parties at colleges

Over for britain, Its gay minorities now

Uk looks fucking depressing tbh. The weather doesn’t help at all.

Fuck parties and they are normalized during college, they give condoms to everyone
where did you get this information, didnt know norway was this brootal

Honestly compared to most places the US isn’t that bad. There’s so much cultural diversity so you can choose an area that fits you better. I also really like the bill of rights. Like freedom of speech, unreasonable search and seizure, right to bear arms. So many places like Canada and united cuckdom will get you in legal trouble if you say something they don’t like

UK has it worse - the entire country is cucked

A large amount of the US is cucked, but the country is large, govt overreach isnt as pervasive as in the UK, and there are plenty of based regions that are still resistant to globohomo, foid-worshiping cuckery; mainly some parts of the South, Idaho, eastern Washington, Utah, Alaska.

Both are equally bad

UK is worse, they have a police nanny system. The police will literally knock on your door for "racism" and "antisocial behavior". Seen many incels get picked up by scottland yard.

Im american and hate this shithole but i think UKcels have it worse. The political correctness and dystopian police state is much worse there. All the women are more feminist and liberal. At least the US is big enough where you can move out in the woods are aome more conservative non-city if you are financially able to do so.

USA is where a lot of trends / fads start in the first place and from there, other countries follow suit (eventually) as they play "catch up", so when it comes to the downfall of male / female relationships in general, we started it here in US-of-A and has spread widespread because unfortunately the US is the "influencer" of the world, therefore, if we suck, everbody else will eventually suck as well. We're all degenerate because of Hollywood and the billionaire pedophiles. There, I said it. Nuff said.

Also, blame movies like Mean Girls and tv shows like The View, that's only made it much harder for everyone, but specifically incels.

JewSA cause kikes be winnin