Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK universities

R

rory

Greycel
If anyone goes to a University in the UK, please tell me your experiences in relation to women, dating life etc. I’m starting uni in a couple of days, I just need advice on what to expect.

A couple questions are:
Is it harder to find a foid in uni than school?
Obviously i know it is due to more competition and the fact they are off age where they can just slay on dating apps, but I want to know the extremity of the difference.
Should I just career max?
Career max and become a betabuxxer in the future?
Do you often see chads or minimum tall htns often?

Also your view on my statement that the UK has the most ugly bitches compared to other Western countries

its easier to find foid in uni

if u dont find it in uni its over for you

If anyone goes to a University in the UK, please tell me your experiences in relation to women, dating life etc. I’m starting uni in a couple of days, I just need advice on what to expect.

A couple questions are:
Is it harder to find a foid in uni than school?
Obviously i know it is due to more competition and the fact they are off age where they can just slay on dating apps, but I want to know the extremity of the difference.
Should I just career max?
Career max and become a betabuxxer in the future?
Do you often see chads or minimum tall htns often?

Also your view on my statement that the UK has the most ugly bitches compared to other Western countries
Rory no