Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK: Southport child stabber confirmed to be nig

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
The BBC can report that the teenage suspect, whose parents are from Rwanda, was born in Cardiff and moved to the Southport area in 2013.

Seems like this happens a lot...

^ These are just some examples of nigs murdering white children I've heard about in the past year or so. I could highlight more but won't in the interest of conciseness. I don't even follow news like this, if you actively look you can probably find cases like these happening at least weekly across Western nations.

Here's the religious breakdown of Rwanda, by the way. This data is as of 2022 and will be relevant in a second:

Before the news broke, rumors were spreading on social media that the perp. was a Syrian Muslim. I even saw some big accounts promote said rumors. While crimes of this nature by Muslim MENA perpetrators do happen quite a bit, I find it strange how that was the first demographic people thought responsible when they're such a tiny minority in the UK. Heck, even in the US – where 1% or less of the population is Muslim at all (including not just MENAs but other demographics like Pakis, etc.) – you still see the dominant right wing party fearmongering hard about Islam while ignoring thug nig culture unless it's relevant to a hot topic (e.g. during the George Floyd riots). For fuck's sake, you even see plenty of American right wingers embracing black culture—just look at that cringelord Tom Macdonald, or better yet, ask the average Trump-supporting white frat boy to show you his playlist, I can almost guarantee it's 99%+ nig shit. When it comes to Islam, whether it promotes violence or not is at least plausibly deniable to the point you can hold at least an hour long debate as to whether it does or doesn't. You CANNOT do that with nigculture.

GENES >>> ideology when it comes to predicting behavior. Time and time again, this is proven right. You know the Western right wing is FUCKED when they're more afraid of a patriarchal religion than whites rapidly becoming minorities in their own fucking countries.

Something else that caught my eye was the progressive response. Isn't it hilarious how when one of like 9 unarmed niggers to be gunned down by a police officer every year perishes, they're all like "FuCk yOuR tHoUgHtS aNd PrAyErS, wE nEeD sYsTeMiC cHaNgE!":soy::foidSoy: but when you have the nerve to notice that heinous crimes like the subject of this thread almost always have non-white perpetrators, they take the opportunity to tell you to "StOp UsInG tHiS tO pRoMoTe YoUr AgEnDa":feels::soy::foidSoy: and ask where your thoughts and prayers for the victims are? These faggots literally fight tooth and nail to enable crimes like this to happen and then accuse YOU of not caring for the victims when you advocate for systemic change (immigration overhaul) to stop them. What despicable fucking cunts

Last edited:
Niggers are based for going ER (This is a joke) but I dont support ERing children

^ These are just some examples I've heard about in the past year or so. I could highlight more but won't in the interest of conciseness. I don't even follow new like this, if you actively look you can probably find cases like these happening at least weekly across Western nations.
This post was not intended to stoke negative sentiments against blackcels but to mock/critique social progressives and mainstream right wingers for their cuckoldry. The point of establishing the pattern you see in the portion I quoted was to give supporting evidence to the 3rd and 5th paragraphs, since I didn't want anyone trying to rebut my points by claiming yesterday's stabbing was an "isolated incident" (it was not)

BASED

maybe niggers can be our natural ally in the swiftie genocide, bc taylor swift fans are ugly feminist white foids

total swiftie death

kick out keir and make this black kid the PM of the UK

BASED

maybe niggers can be our natural ally in the swiftie genocide, bc taylor swift fans are ugly feminist white foids

total swiftie death
These were prepubescent children, get a grip

Divided Cuckdom

Ah yes, I'm totally "simping" for elementary-aged children. Maybe you're sexually attracted to them, but don't project that on me
I'm not sexually attracted to them, I never said I wanted to fuck their corpses or anything

you're simping for dead foids not me

Sky confirmed to be blue

I'm not sexually attracted to them, I never said I wanted to fuck their corpses or anything

you're simping for dead foids not me
Saying that young children shouldn't be murdered by shitskins is not "simping." You're simping for nigger criminality

View attachment 1210844
^ These are just some examples of nigs murdering white children I've heard about in the past year or so. I could highlight more but won't in the interest of conciseness. I don't even follow new like this, if you actively look you can probably find cases like these happening at least weekly across Western nations.

Here's the religious breakdown of Rwanda, by the way. This data is as of 2022 and will be relevant in a second:

Before the news broke, rumors were spreading on social media that the perp. was a Syrian Muslim. I even saw some big accounts promote said rumors. While crimes of this nature by MENA perpetrators do happen quite a bit, I find it strange how that was the first demographic people thought responsible when they're such a tiny minority in the UK. Heck, even in the US – where 1% or less of the population is Muslim at all (including not just MENAs but other demographics like Pakis, etc.) – you still see the dominant right wing party fearmongering hard about Islam while ignoring thug nig culture unless it's relevant to a hot topic (e.g. during the George Floyd riots). For fuck's sake, you even see plenty of American right wingers embracing black culture—just look at that cringelord Tom Macdonald, or better yet, ask the average Trump-supporting white frat boy to show you his playlist, I can almost guarantee it's 99%+ nig shit. When it comes to Islam, whether it promotes violence or not is at least plausibly deniable to the point you can hold at least an hour long debate as to whether it does or doesn't. You CANNOT do that with nigculture.

GENES >>> ideology when it comes to predicting behavior. Time and time again, this is proven right. You know the Western right wing is FUCKED when they're more concerned with a patriarchal religion than the fact whites are rapidly becoming a minority in their own fucking countries.

Something else that caught my eye was the progressive response. Isn't it hilarious how when one of like 9 unarmed niggers to be gunned down by a police officer every year perishes, they're all like "FuCk yOuR tHoUgHtS aNd PrAyErS, wE nEeD sYsTeMiC cHaNgE!":soy::foidSoy: but when you have the nerve to notice that heinous crimes like the subject of this thread almost always have non-white perpetrators, they take the opportunity to tell you to "StOp UsInG tHiS tO pRoMoTe YoUr AgEnDa":feels::soy::foidSoy: and ask where your thoughts and prayers for the victims are? These faggots literally fight tooth and nail to enable crimes like this to happen and then accuse YOU of not caring for the victims when you advocate for systemic change (immigration overhaul) to stop them. What despicable fucking cunts
Elliot rodigger

Niggers are based for going ER (This is a joke) but I dont support ERing children
They're based for going ER on each other. The songs they make about it after the fact are also hard sometimes

They're based for going ER on each other. The songs they make about it after the fact are also hard sometimes
No they are based for going ER on normies aswell

View attachment 1210844
^ These are just some examples of nigs murdering white children I've heard about in the past year or so. I could highlight more but won't in the interest of conciseness. I don't even follow new like this, if you actively look you can probably find cases like these happening at least weekly across Western nations.

Before the news broke, rumors were spreading on social media that the perp. was a Syrian Muslim. I even saw some big accounts promote said rumors. While crimes of this nature by Muslim MENA perpetrators do happen quite a bit, I find it strange how that was the first demographic people thought responsible when they're such a tiny minority in the UK. Heck, even in the US – where 1% or less of the population is Muslim at all (including not just MENAs but other demographics like Pakis, etc.) – you still see the dominant right wing party fearmongering hard about Islam while ignoring thug nig culture unless it's relevant to a hot topic (e.g. during the George Floyd riots). For fuck's sake, you even see plenty of American right wingers embracing black culture—just look at that cringelord Tom Macdonald, or better yet, ask the average Trump-supporting white frat boy to show you his playlist, I can almost guarantee it's 99%+ nig shit. When it comes to Islam, whether it promotes violence or not is at least plausibly deniable to the point you can hold at least an hour long debate as to whether it does or doesn't. You CANNOT do that with nigculture.

GENES >>> ideology when it comes to predicting behavior. Time and time again, this is proven right. You know the Western right wing is FUCKED when they're more concerned with a patriarchal religion than the fact whites are rapidly becoming a minority in their own fucking countries.

I'm not a white knight, so I don't care.

No they are based for going ER on normies aswell
Depends on the race of the normies. I don't like normies either but they don't affect your QoL to nearly the same extent that demographic issues do

I'm not a white knight, so I don't care.
As I highlighted in the post above, they frequently kill male children too. From what I've seen they actually victimize boys considerably more than they do girls

As I highlighted in the post above, they frequently kill male children too. From what I've seen they actually victimize boys considerably more than they do girls
I don't care if it's stupid to defend or cry for other people's offspring. In nature, it makes sense to protect only your offspring, not others. And since we are incels, we should not care.

It is necessary to ask the parents of the children if they are not able to protect their cubs, then they have performed their function poorly.

Depends on the race of the normies. I don't like normies either but they don't affect your QoL to nearly the same extent that demographic issues do
U would go ER aswell if u came from a country where gays get beheaded and started living in a country where gays kiss on the street

U would go ER aswell if u came from a country where gays get beheaded and started living in a country where gays kiss on the street
Someone in this situation should go Mateen (in GTA), not target young children

Is it "normies" or ethnics who are multiplying like insects, causing wages to plummet and housing prices to rise, and assaulting/killing random people in the street? You lmk
I don't give a fuck about housing prices or any other morden bullshit

You get NEETbux?
No but my point is that humans are not supposed to live like we live today. Humans are supposed to live in nature like every other animal but we are not and that's the root cause of most problems we face today

No but my point is that humans are not supposed to live like we live today. Humans are supposed to live in nature like every other animal but we are not and that's the root cause of most problems we face today
If you don't get NEETbux and your parents aren't kind enough to let you leech, the state of the housing market is something that will affect your QoL whether you want it or not

If you don't get NEETbux and your parents aren't kind enough to let you leech, the state of the housing market is something that will affect your QoL whether you want it or not
Sure but the world has gone to shit I dont really care

Your race is your personality like your looks are. lol.

Doesn't surprise me

Doesn't surprise me
I knew it was either going to be a nig or curry based on how the UK is. Don't know how people got psyopped into thinking it was a Syrian

I knew it was either going to be a nig or curry based on how the UK is. Don't know how people got psyopped into thinking it was a Syrian
Yeah. Syrians nowadays are relatively integrated compared to the curries and nogs. Taking the desert out of the goatfucker is easier than taking the forest out of the curry or nigger.

Yeah. Syrians nowadays are relatively integrated compared to the curries and nogs. Taking the desert out of the goatfucker is easier than taking the forest out of the curry or nigger.
Not even that but Arabs are just a small minority in the UK, they aren't nearly as common there as they are in France and Germany

So he’s a nigger with parents from Africa. The parents of the dead children probably voted for policies that promotes such immigration.

Rumors were spreading that it was an Arab Muslim before it was confirmed to be a black
To be fair it's usually muslims who do this crime

You pretty much have to be chad to last in nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back