Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK public are rioting against muslims and ethnics

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
Things are kicking of in the UK all around the country the evil demonic white people are rioting and burning down mosques.

Every day they're attacking non white people.

Last edited:
Looks like the race war has started.

if you stop posting forever we'll know that they got to you

How is that even possible considering immigrants are more than white in some places there

the evil demonic white people are rioting and burning down mosques.

Hey sandnigger please go back to the land where you belongs
Aid your palestinian brother against the zionist

I dont feel bad at all to those sandnigger and paki ethnics in UK

Bunch of worthless people bring nothing to the table

Europa has fallen the moment they let the sandniggers in.

most of them become thugs and degenerates probably. that's why there's so much chaos in the UK

most of them become thugs and degenerates probably. that's why there's so much chaos in the UK
If not they will turn into liberal muslims who are pro lgbtQ
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Muh trad lifestyle :soy::soy::soy:

When in reality it's all about race

Last edited:
Long time coming and well deserved. Shitskins have been raping Anglos for too long. Time for some ethnic cleansing.

Things are kicking of in the UK all around the country the evil demonic white people are rioting and burning down mosques.

Cry harder. Muhammad is a dayuth. The kufir will destroy shitariah

idc about these riots they're boring

I'm still celebrating the southport foid stabbing, that was based

How is that even possible considering immigrants are more than white in some places there
I live in one of the English cities with the highest non-white and Asian/Muslim populations. It's probably about 50/50 white and Asian of fighting age males. I'm not sure I'm going to survive the week. :feelsbadman:

:lul: giga cope
It's a reaction to the societal decay caused in part by immigration.
Looks like the race war has started.
White flags vs bron & fag ones.
Hey sandnigger please go back to the land where you belongs
Aid your palestinian brother against the zionist
Odd how his account just became active right now. :waitwhat:

2024 05 19 140001

Correct.

I live in one of the English cities with the highest non-white and Asian/Muslim populations. It's probably about 50/50 white and Asian of fighting age males. I'm not sure I'm going to survive the week. :feelsbadman:
Stay in, is it birmingham cause I used to hear Birm has like 51% muslims or some shit jfl

In 2010 most of the non-whites were in London, crazy how fast they've swept through. If they don't agitate now, deport them all now, Britain is gone forever.

Bradford, Birmingham, Luton, Rotherham? :feelsmega:

Stay in, is it birmingham cause I used to hear Birm has like 51% muslims or some shit jfl
No, but we have the same Asian population as Birmingham. Birmingham also has a large black population, though (~10%), it used to be more known for blacks than Asians.

Things could really kick off if these protests come to these kind of cities. Or London.

In 2010 most of the non-whites were in London, crazy how fast they've swept through. If they don't agitate now, deport them all now, Britain is gone forever.
The white British population has been falling about half a percentage point per year in England for the last 30 years. And that was with a net immigration of ~250k. Last year it was around a million. It's already too late. The west is doomed. Even if we closed the borders, immigrants breed like rats and whites don't. The only hope is that Wales, Scotland, Ireland can do something about it, because they don't get shut down with being called racists as much. They're allowed to protect their cultures, the English aren't.

Would it help or hurt incels to diminish the white population?

I reckon we are one serious incident away from a Reichspogromnacht type situation.
Stand by for a false flag.
AbAKWkNM 700w 0

Pretty sure this was a plot by the government, divide and conquer to exacerbate our current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back