Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK prime minister gets the coronavirus

Boomer virus tbh

Lifefuel. BJ deserves it. Herd immunity up his ass. I suspect this is karma for persecuting incels.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

based corona chan

How is this related to inceldom

Hopefully the albino orangutan has drunk his last glass of brandy.

He looks incel tier and so he is one of us.

Corona-chan seems to love politicians for some reason.

It really makes you wonder what all these high profile people are doing that is making them get it when I still don't have it. Maybe those pedophile parties on Epstein's private island weren't made up. Who knows what these people are up to behind closed doors.

Looool:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Herd immunity, huh?!?

Herd Immunity working as planned. I wonder if the U.K. will be worse than Italy. It seems the U.K. backed away from their original plan, but maybe the damage is already done :feelsPop:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lold hard because he was going on about it not being a big deal a few weeks ago

Coronachan will destroy the world

And of course the government will use all available resources to keep the politicians alive while leaving us plebs to die

over for gov's fam, they think they were untouchable

tenor.gif

wasn't he the same retard who said that the solution for this situation was for everyone to get infected quickly and get this over with? I guess corona chan is so kind that she did exactly what he asked for...damn what a girl!