Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory UK OPSEC GUIDE

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
- use a secure dns
- use a good vpn with a kill switch
- use a secure browser
- use a VM
- use tor perhaps (orbot to route system traffic through TOR)
- before uploading images strip the metadata
- use TOR bridges
- don’t click and download anything dodgy (water) by GrAYs especially
- don’t say anything that can personally identify you (water)
- tape your webcams

@clocked add some more stuff I’m basically retarded lol I forgot a lot

Last edited:
- use a secure dns
- use a secure browser
- use a VM
- use TOR bridges

Is it over for me?

-kill the prime minister
-blow up parliament
-gain control of country via military junta
-institute freedom of speech
total incel victory

beat people up rape them and kill them

Is it over for me?
IMG 1051

Just seek asylum if you're a sexless man in the UK

Last edited:
How would this new law even work anyways? If they see you're on an incel website the feds raid your house?
Nah they probably track users jfl if they raided random Normies houses that would be unsustainable and would strain the (((system)))

-kill the prime minister
-blow up parliament
total incel victory
Based. Incel rebellion now!

- use a secure dns
- use a secure browser
- use a VM
- use TOR bridges

I would have to think for a bit but heres my thoughts

1. Mullvad (kill switch) + Brave browser (TOR tab) for complete protection.

2. Always Screenshot an image before you send it (no metadata though most sites strip)

3. Probably should only visit this site with a VPN from now on (mullvad)

4. Detrace constantly (mention fake but consistent info, express anecdotes with analogies)

5. Dont main an email, Dont put your name on an email. also, Check your emails on Dehashed and haveibeenpwned/snusbase to ensure you are not in leaks/show connected accounts.

6. If you use or maintain a unique alias change it, Intext yourself to get a good idea of what leads one can easily get on your alias ( allintext: )

7. If using social media use VPN or mobile data/ preferably on an emulator (bluestacks) and spoof location to be consistent with your detrace.

8. If you are a britfag stop typing like one (color instead of colour)

These are just basic tips, I can make a full guide soon

2. Always Screenshot an image before you send it (no metadata though most sites strip)

4. Detrace constantly (mention fake but consistent info, express anecdotes with analogies)

5. Dont main an email, Dont put your name on an email. also, Check your emails on Dehashed and haveibeenpwned/snusbase to ensure you are not in leaks/show connected accounts.

6. If you use or maintain a unique alias change it, Intext yourself to get a good idea of what leads one can easily get on your alias ( allintext: )

7. If using social media use VPN or mobile data/ preferably on an emulator (bluestacks) and spoof location to be consistent with your detrace.

I have my VPN enabled rn, should I get all of these?

@Liu KANG this info is largely worthless without a pc but much of it holds true for anything

Yeah temporary emails I missed out on and spoofing location and turning off certain settings etc. I think you’re way way more knowledgeable to make a guide

I have my VPN enabled rn, should I get all of these?
that would be overkill, depends what you plan on doing. When I was worried about stuff I would buy a cheap laptop for around 100 dollars, do this, deep fry and dump

I dont recommend using the TOR tab shit with a vpn as it will be excruciatingly slow and should only be if you are uber paranoid

If you have a pc and use social media follow all other advice

Yeah temporary emails I missed out on and spoofing location and turning off certain settings etc. I think you’re way way more knowledgeable to make a guide
I can make one for all users but I would only want to give it to vetted ones, I wish there was a part of the site that couldnt be viewed by lurkers or regulars

-kill the prime minister
-blow up parliament
total incel victory
-Post pictures of your ilegal fireguns on internet
-Threaten to make terrorist acts
-Buy odd amounts of products normally used to make homemade bombs (on surface web)
-Post photos of people nearby and threat them
-Be based

Total Feds Death

Kinda sucks that I named myself "Britbongler"
lmfao, but its good. unless you use it everywhere you are fine. Use different users on different sites and never make an alias the name of your email.

I prefer using words as alias, you cant find shit on a word

I can make one for all users but I would only want to give it to vetted ones, I wish there was a part of the site that couldnt be viewed by lurkers or regulars
You should just PM it to trusted users tbh information like this should be gatekept

Useless if you signed up with your home ip which the site owner requires for some odd reason

I dont recommend using the TOR tab shit with a vpn as it will be excruciatingly slow and should only be if you are uber paranoid
is not just speed a VPN fucks with TOR in general. One or the other. and if one is uber paranoid one should rather make a new TailsOS USB every day. But beyond that good advice