Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UK IS SO CUCKED - LET ME EXPLAIN WHY. I am the only non-cucked white man on this planet

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
UK IS SO CUCKED - LET ME EXPLAIN WHY

yes the queen died everyone knows that

now theres a post on IG from an account called "the shade room" and its memes about the queens death

if it was white people doing that and laughing. yes its fucked up but its acceptable cos its white people

but its ONLY black people laughing about it and commenting etc

So reminder: all white cucks support #BlackLivesMatter

and do nice things to include blacks in the work force etc anti racism shit

but then they just throw it back in our face by literally all laughing at the qeeuns death and making memes

thats like imagine millions of white people migrated to africa

then the african president died

then ALL white people in africa started making memes about the presidents death and shit

its extremely disrespectful

So i left a bunch of reply comments to people reminding them they all have aids, their country is shit and no one wants to date black women or men, and their ancestors were our farming equipment

i swear im literally the only non-cucked white

im the only white who didnt support BLM

now im the only white fighting back against their disrespect and putting them in their inferior place

i dont understand how they can come to our country and be so disrespectful. if u dont like it then gtfo? no one wants ethnicsin the UK anyways they get bullied in majoirty white cities so they have had to craft their own cities to live in where its majority ethnic and they turn into shitholes that look like pakistan

why is it just me whos not cucked? why is the UK and my fellow whites so cucked?

now theres a post on IG from an account called "the shade room" and its memes about the queens death

if it was white people doing that and laughing. yes its fucked up but its acceptable cos its white people

but then they just throw it back in our face by literally all laughing at the qeeuns death and making memes

then ALL white people in africa started making memes about the presidents death and shit

So i left a bunch of reply comments to people reminding them they all have aids, their country is shit and no one wants to date black women or men, and their ancestors were our farming equipment

now im the only white fighting back against their disrespect and putting them in their inferior place

i dont understand how they can come to our country and be so disrespectful. if u dont like it then gtfo? no one wants ethnicsin the UK anyways they get bullied in majoirty white cities so they have had to craft their own cities to live in where its majority ethnic and they turn into shitholes that look like pakistan

why is it just me whos not cucked? why is the UK and my fellow whites so cucked?
Average Russian skinhead non cuck mogs you

i am skinhead right now too:feelskek:

ok they're the only other non cucked whites
the white chad skin head being the bull breeder meanwhile you will be the one that die in frontline protecting his pregnant harem.

can't relate sorry :feelsohh::feelsohh:

JBW faggots concerns are not mine:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Fuck all those crackers. They all think you’re a piece of shit and you don’t have any allegiance to them, because they don’t claim you.
the white chad skin head being the bull breeder meanwhile you will be the one that die in frontline protecting his pregnant harem.
PROTECT OUR WHITE QUEENS WAH WAH WAH :soy:
can't relate sorry :feelsohh::feelsohh:

JBW faggots concerns are not mine:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I'll be honest and admit I would love to see most of the world nuked (including the uk/us etc), but blacks are absolute scum, yes

They target every single race of women - white, hispanic, asian, arab and indian. Why the fuck don't all other races of men don't team up, form an alliance and eradicate these scum is beyond me

But btw, you haven't heard of colonialism? Whites have been killing others and laughing about it for ages - so whites are the furthest race from innocent

But btw, you haven't heard of colonialism? Whites have been killing others and laughing about it for ages - so whites are the furthest race from innocent
oh is that why they're mad? i doubt they'd just kill loads of people? just enslave them palces or whatever right?

Blacks are still slaves.

Blacks are imported as a left wing voting block and to be used as a battering ram for globohomo policies. Just accuse any modern institution of racism/anti-blackness/colonialism and now they're your bitch to remodel as you please, and of course those institutions are remodelled in globohomo fashion.

Blacks will bitch about anything you tell them to, and if you want they'll riot over some thug criminal if you push it as systemic oppression; then all local, non-globohomo businesses are torched and never open again, and Blackrock can buy up cheap housing en masse and gentrify everything for massive profit.

Blacks are just an instrument of higher powers as always, and they hold zero actual power.

WHY ARE CUMSKINS TREATING NIGGERS AS GODS AND GIVING THEM FREE GIBS :feelskek:

I SWEAR PIGSKINS ARE BEYOND FUCKING CUCKS AND RETARDED

WHY ARE CUMSKINS TREATING NIGGERS AS GODS AND GIVING THEM FREE GIBS :feelskek:

I SWEAR PIGSKINS ARE BEYOND FUCKING CUCKS AND RETARDED

I once saw a vid in which a bunch of whites were publicly washing the feet of black people after the George Floyd incident, as apology for being white

Whites are so cucked

Lol who cares?

"Muh queen got insulted" :soy::feels:

Who gives a shit man. Who cares if some old hag died and people make are making memes about it. Doesn't change anything

I once saw a vid in which a bunch of whites were publicly washing the feet of black people after the George Floyd incident, as apology for being white

Whites are so cucked
This is why I hate my race and country

Good post

Niggers

Lol ur mad someone was bashing ur Jewish queen...bro who cares

I agree with you bro, white pride.

Blacks are still slaves.

Blacks are imported as a left wing voting block and to be used as a battering ram for globohomo policies. Just accuse any modern institution of racism/anti-blackness/colonialism and now they're your bitch to remodel as you please, and of course those institutions are remodelled in globohomo fashion.

Blacks will bitch about anything you tell them to, and if you want they'll riot over some thug criminal if you push it as systemic oppression; then all local, non-globohomo businesses are torched and never open again, and Blackrock can buy up cheap housing en masse and gentrify everything for massive profit.

Blacks are just an instrument of higher powers as always, and they hold zero actual power.
I agree black people are enslaved to jews,
Any black that tries to speak up about this are silenced and called crazy. Just look at what they’re doing to Kanye west for calling out jews. Although tbf he does have mental problems

Whites have done the same thing to other races.
Eye for an eye I guess.