Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK intends on force-infect the population "just to get it over with" like Coronavirus is the fucking chickenpox or something

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I wanna be rich like Borris, finesse Henry
Let 'em know that we’re horrid (That we’re horrid)

tbh Americans and many other shithole nations will follow suit. we will just wing it

tbh Americans and many other shithole nations will follow suit. we will just wing it
I don’t think so. My school has already shut down
The Uk has bigger problems such as their teeth LMAO!

also this is ideal for us. Boomer scum dying will lead to the greatest transfer of wealth in over 50 years. I truly sincerely am proud to have Trump as president and proud of other world leaders who have decided to follow this policy.

JFL, is this serious? They are going to make CoronaGod become much more powerful, make him mutate.

I don’t think so. My school has already shut down
The Uk has bigger problems such as their teeth LMAO!
liberal us states will probably shut down but the federal government won't do anything much.
JFL, is this serious? They are going to make CoronaGod become much more powerful, make him mutate.
that would be dream come true

it's liberal enough to possibly have shut down tbh. Cuomo is proactive enough to do it
Well then no I guess cuz I live in NY and if anything cuomo is p much telling everyone to stay inside and making the train stations get washed twice a day which is odd cuz they never wash it basically

Death to boomers

JFL at the cucks who voted for Boris and the Conservative. Memology sure has a hard on for DSP.

Brilliant move from the britbongs, not even a full year after brexit and they are already doing retarded shit.

One of the most liberal states in the country.
Depends on the certain areas I guess cuz the federal government didn’t shut down over here as far as I’m aware

Meh might as well. Survival of the fittest. Or rich with health care. Fuck this gay earth as I lick Coronachans ass cheeks. :feelsokman:

JFL at cuck island

just let the virus pass through 66 million people bro like 73 million including island of Ireland, it definitely wont mutate along the way.

Depends on the certain areas I guess cuz the federal government didn’t shut down over here as far as I’m aware
Being liberal doesn't mean the government will shutdown.