Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK Incels across the pond: how do you live being surrounded by such foids?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Straight from the horse's mouth, height doesn't matter
@Diocel
@To koniec

Video is not avaliable

I don't I hope millions of Hong Kong women move here, I hope Eastern European move here, we have most entitled and ugliest women in Europe

Were they drunk? Can't imagine someone yelling like that during a normal conversation.

Even if I wasn’t a complete fucking autist around the women here in shitland I wouldn’t care about them at all. Their accents, fake tan and overall loud entitled personality just piss me off so much :feelsseriously:

Even if I wasn’t a complete fucking autist around the women here in shitland I wouldn’t care about them at all. Their accents, fake tan and overall loud entitled personality just piss me off so much :feelsseriously:

I know that feeling: I just want to leave the room when such whores confront me in school. Can't they learn to talk in a respectable way or no?

I know that feeling: I just want to leave the room when such whores confront me in school. Can't they learn to talk in a respectable way or no?
They have to impress roadman chad somehow… literal death sentence of a country for anyone who doesn’t have a massive social group :feelscry:

I hate Britain

It's hilarious how easily islam is cucking Europe.

It's hilarious how easily islam is cucking Europe.
66326712.jpg

I don't I hope millions of Hong Kong women move here, I hope Eastern European move here, we have most entitled and ugliest women in Europe
Are UK foids really that bad

Are UK foids really that bad
Yes, they are tanned and only care for height

I was called small (I'm 5 foot 10) it's awful plus they are fattest in Europe

I literally rather have an American girl then British, American women don't cake themselves in makeup and don't drink as much

British women now drink more then men

American women are more feminine and have better accents

Are brit foids overweight? Ours are trashy too but also fat.

THIS IS AUSTRALIA NOT UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back