Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK government plans to classify extreme misogyny as terrorism.

@Dr. Autismo
@Liu KANG
@EnglishCel

the future of most EU countries, as well as Canada, Australia, New Zeeland

the future of most EU countries, as well as Canada, Australia, New Zeeland
I really have to get out of the EU until its too late. I don't want to get arrested for just venting on this forum. I need to move to some Asian or African country ASAP

What about misandry ?? :dafuckfeels:
icegif-660.gif

Misandry is even encouraged "You slayyy qweenn!" Women CANNOT lose nowadays
So in order to not be harrassed they expect us to turn into nasty troon versions of ourself to escape misandry ??

UK is plagued by feminism, people forget that the only reason trannies got dunked on was because feminists hate them. The state bends over backwards to appease our ridiculously spoiled female population. There hasn't even been an incel attack in the UK any way, the dude who went on a shooting doesn't count since he only did it because he got into a fight with his retarded mum over something and snapped, not some planned terrorist attack for incel ideology. Even globally there's hardly been any actual incel terror attacks other than ER, most usually have other circumstances that drove them.

Doesn't matter of course, what matters is women getting what they want, and women want ugly men to not be able to complain about how they treat them and to throw those that do in prison. Shit like this is why I'm planning to eventually leave this hell hole country.

UK is plagued by feminism, people forget that the only reason trannies got dunked on was because feminists hate them. The state bends over backwards to appease our ridiculously spoiled female population. There hasn't even been an incel attack in the UK any way, the dude who went on a shooting doesn't count since he only did it because he got into a fight with his retarded mum over something and snapped, not some planned terrorist attack for some incel ideology.

Doesn't matter of course, what matters is women getting what they want, and women want ugly men to not be able to complain about how they treat them and to throw those that do in prison. Shit like this is why I'm planning to eventually leave this hell hole country.
Is there any safe non western shithole you can really goto? 3rd world are plagued by murder tho

So in order to not be harrassed they expect us to turn into nasty troon versions of ourself to escape misandry ??
Pretty much, its all going according to the plan of a certain (((((tribe)))))

UK is plagued by feminism, people forget that the only reason trannies got dunked on was because feminists hate them. The state bends over backwards to appease our ridiculously spoiled female population. There hasn't even been an incel attack in the UK any way, the dude who went on a shooting doesn't count since he only did it because he got into a fight with his retarded mum over something and snapped, not some planned terrorist attack for incel ideology. Even globally there's hardly been any actual incel terror attacks other than ER, most usually have other circumstances that drove them.

Keir Starmer is a biggest piece of shit in the west right now.

Pretty much, its all going according to the plan of a certain (((((tribe)))))
Dang, I like having a dick, Dont feel like chopping it off for a fake hole, Id rather rope!

Oh my god, being a woman is sooo hard nowadays, especially with all the governments, simps (95% of ALL men) and ALL other women protecting you, when you didn't contribute ANYTHING to society to deserve it, except for MAYBE shitting out a kid if you feel like it (which eventually would be for your own entertainment too) :feelskek:

I feel bad for my UK brocels. Stay strong and get out of this misandric cucked hellhole whenever you can

Oh my god, being a woman is sooo hard nowadays, especially with all the governments, simps (95% of ALL men) and ALL other women protecting you, when you didn't contribute ANYTHING to society to deserve it, except for MAYBE shitting out a kid if you feel like it (which eventually would be for your own entertainment too) :feelskek:

I feel bad for my UK brocels. Stay strong and get out of this misandric cucked hellhole whenever you can
The guardian even wrote an article about a whopping 50 women who were killed in a country of 70 million and acted like this is somehow worth talking about. Probably like 10 times that number of men are murdered in this country per year but mens lives don't matter only women matter.
Can't stand how much of simp shithole this place is, even the right leaning people in this country simp hard for women and still expect men to put their lives in danger to protect women who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Probably like 10 times that number of men are murdered in this country per year but mens lives don't matter only women matter.
This honestly sounds like a comedy but to these incredibly cucked beyond belief people it isn't.

A6qQKAm 460s

The UK sets the trends for the rest. It is sad.

cant spell cUcK without the UK
These are all the consequences of Thatcher's rule and Neoliberalism. It is beneficial for corporations to protect women and have an audience of women, as they are the best consumers.

This honestly sounds like a comedy but to these incredibly cucked beyond belief people it isn't.

View attachment 1228530
It isn't a comedy to these people because they have been brainwashed their whole lives. Now their brains are simply to rotten for them to think for themselves

Yeah, and what about doing something against actual terrorism?

@Master you still won’t protect us and let us use tor

united kuckdom

Incels aren’t specifically mentioned in the article, that cuck was lying

well if you look at british foids nowadays how could you not hate em eh

One cannot even criticize the government in the United Kingdom anymore without being indicted. It's a clownfest over there! While white people are arrested for posting memes on FaceBook, these goddamn sandniggers take to the streets with knives brandished and raised chanting their Arab gibberish! What an age to be white! In Sweden men are murdered in front of their own children, women are gang-raped and beaten, and children are bullied mercilessly, meanwhile, the Swedish politicians are stroking their cocks and rubbing their assholes as they watch the country fall apart. White people in Europe are arrested merely for acknowledging the sordid state affairs. Clownshit. White people want to commit cultural suicide. Fucking shithead fuckhead nigger faggot hippie-shitting nut-sucking gaytard faggot liberal decadent swimming in ideological feces fucknugget politicians. Dipshits. Hellacious, invidious charlatans masquerading as champions of justice. Fucking fuckers! Kill politicians, kill politicians! Behead politicians and shit on their cadavers in broad daylight. NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! FUCKING DIE! WE'LL SLAUGHGTER YOUR FAMILY AND MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU! FUCKING DIE COMMIE TRAITOR SCUMBAGS! DIE!

when looking at someone is 'sexual harassment,' I don't even want to know how the uk defines 'extreme misogyny' jfl:

'oi m8 u got a loicense for that extreme misogyny?'

They were in an earlier version:

View attachment 1228758

there is some precedent for this, so it seems likely that 'incels' might be one of the targets of this plan:

Last May, the Department for Education said there had been a "significant increase" in teachers reporting pupils to the government counter-terrorism scheme Prevent over "mixed or unclear ideologies", including "inceldom". According to Schools Week, government figures showed such referrals "leapt" from 193 in 2016-17, to 1,071 in 2019-20.

altho whether that means actual incels or andrew tate followers, who knows

Kike stahmer and his bobble headed dyke home secretary are really using 1984 as an instruction manual, fucking jewed cunts.

Kike stahmer and his bobble headed dyke home secretary are really using 1984 as an instruction manual, fucking jewed cunts.
To be honest it was moving this way even before him, he's just continuing the work the last government did. They proposed similar shit after that woman got murdered. Theres no sensible nonmatriarchal parties here, maybe reform but I get grifter vibes from that party.

To be honest it was moving this way even before him, he's just continuing the work the last government did. They proposed similar shit after that woman got murdered. Theres no sensible nonmatriarchal parties here, maybe reform but I get grifter vibes from that party.
Very true, this cuntry is just making me more miserable, on top of already being a lonely subhuman. Only good thing is the neetbux

I have to leave.

Anglo countries go full ape against male sexuality starting from mutilating dicks almost right after birth.