Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK Covid-19 lockdown could end 26th May 2020. Boris Johnson press conference 16th May 2020.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
No links here are the cliffs.

- Boris Johnson (UK Prime Minister) reportedly wanting the UK covid-19 lockdown to end 26th May 2020.
- There will be social distancing measures and possible mandatory surgical face masks. So don't expect strip clubs or nightclubs to open anytime soon.

Conflicting reports a major press conference will be held 16th May 2020 3pm onwards.

Damn and here was me starting to enjoy solitary confinement and working around restrictions with
- Home made junk food and ice cream
- Home workouts

Not to mention watching normies suffer and suicide over it on the internet.

Last edited:
I get autism bux and was told to not go outside or work unless as an "essential key worker" so I got increased payments for not working.

Some redpill pundits, conspiracy theorists said this covid-19 was a catalyst for bringing in Universal Basic Income and a centralised world government for people to stay home and live within their means. Global travel will be banned, airline companies will go bust. Even Michael Palin (travelogue and ex-comedian) said this is an expectation- as a messanger for the liberal elite.

I do that anyway and enjoy trips to empty shops, no crowds, come home and forced myself to play videogames. Forgetting how fun they were when I was distracted completing worthless college assignments.

I'm laughing at bullies who have families and womb turds with their scratty girlfriends cracking under pressure due to being furloughed or laid off. When the money runs out so does their other halves.

I don't want this to end. I just want to be paid to be left alone.

Last edited:
Today the lockdown was partially lifted here in Italy. I fucking hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back