Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UK bloatlord has the best wife in the world

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Look out losers, you will never have this because you don't have 1 in a billion genetics.

Sure some incel might try bloatmaxxing, you might even strengthmaxx and be the next @Colvin76 but you will never have this interaction because your genetics are garbage and the only thing you can be best in the world at is NEETing or being ugly

View: https://youtu.be/KFnmHiSaS4s

World's strongest Man and all round nice guy Eddie hall.

Wife is a high tier Becky, low tier Stacy, but just look how she acts in the interview.

An interviewer could tell one of us we were going to die of pancreatic cancer and had maximum 3 weeks to live, and our wife/gf would not be able to hide her glee and happiness

World's strongest Man and all round nice guy Eddie hall.

Wife is a high tier Becky, low tier Stacy, but just look how she acts in the interview.

An interviewer could tell one of us we were going to die of pancreatic cancer and had maximum 3 weeks to live, and our wife/gf would not be able to hide her glee and happiness
UK femorrhoids are subhuman.

He's actually a pretty cool guy. He deserves that foid tbh. The amount of training he put in should win him that alone.

If he ever cut he'd have a god like physique.

Dude is literally the strongest man in the world and this foid is telling him to be normal. JFL. Women are women going to let human men be men and carve their own destiny.

Last edited:
UK femorrhoids are subhuman.
UK girls aren't the best, but top tier is too tier anywhere (I'm not talking about relative measures, yes top 10% in UK is shit compared to Italy or Venezuela or Australia fml).
Look how she talks to him and looks at him, only people who would be even half that loving to me and you is our mum's

Just proves that women are into primitiv looking apes.

Its hard to believe that he is 6'2 when all other strongmen heightmog him.
He's actually a pretty cool guy.
Yeah. Doesn't hold the deadlift record anymore tho

Just proves that women are into primitiv looking apes.
Joelossus

He's actually a pretty cool guy. He deserves that foid tbh. The amount of training he put in should win him that alone.

He achieved about as much as is humanly possible within the strongman/powerlifting game. I get that now that he has a bit of mainstream fame, he wants to cash in with a few freak show fights at the end of his career. Just like the ugly pollack Mariusz Pudzianowski. Easy money.

Last edited:
Look out losers, you will never have this because you don't have 1 in a billion genetics.

Sure some incel might try bloatmaxxing, you might even strengthmaxx and be the next @Colvin76 but you will never have this interaction because your genetics are garbage and the only thing you can be best in the world at is NEETing or being ugly

View: https://youtu.be/KFnmHiSaS4s

Congrats OP

You just found 1 in a million exception

He's not ethnic....

UK girls aren't the best, but top tier is too tier anywhere (I'm not talking about relative measures, yes top 10% in UK is shit compared to Italy or Venezuela or Australia fml).
Look how she talks to him and looks at him, only people who would be even half that loving to me and you is our mum's
TBH I have only looked at the screenshot and not the actual video.

When people say fatcel = volcel, this is what they mean. Fatcels are insanely handsome and masculine, women can't resist. If a fatcel isn't having sex is because he doesn't want to.