Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Uh oh society

I don't bother with Reddit, but I can already imagine the bluepilled diarrhoea being spewed in the comments.

This is societal propaganda.
This is societal propaganda.
Untitled

Last edited:
Not even gonna look at the bluepilled cucked comments
I don't bother with Reddit, but I can already imagine the bluepilled diarrhoea being spewed in the comments.

Reddit, the place filled with men with White Knight Syndrom, Mangina-Disorder and inverted Virginism

Also look at cucks seething in comments

How dare women be attracted more to men with pleasing and symmetrical faces, better buillds and good personality

She was being honest at the beginning of the sentence then realized, "Shit, that's not good, I will look like the superficial whore I am, I've got to also include personality"

can these faggots interact with the faggots from this thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/mxyhe3/9_out_of_10_musicians_make_it_big_worldwide/?utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=f5cc7a1a3e814f05a51e60ea5554ad36&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=mxyhe3

How dare women be attracted more to men with pleasing and symmetrical faces, better buillds and good personality

She was being honest at the beginning of the sentence then realized, "Shit, that's not good, I will look like the superficial whore I am, I've got to also include personality"
that's like sarcastically saying "how dare women take money from the tip jar and not leave anything behind"

Save her. It wouldn't.

Leaving personality. For last. Jfl

Gojos blindfold is black