Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Uh oh our days are numbered: 15 year fold curryfoid develops AI cyberbullying detector tool

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55mxEt-3UKs

If this isn't the cringiest interview ever. I'm almost certain that her retarded tool is biased to only detect cyberbullying toward foids, meanwhile virgins, the tiny dicked, manlets, and Indian men will continue to rope and suffer as humanity's punching bags

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

It's just a bot that looks for key words, they invented that shit 30 years ago

if it was an actual bullying detector, it'd be suifuel for normies=psychopaths, but I bet it's a gaslighting tactic to rebrand autists defending themselves from psychopath bullies as bullies

*BEEP BEEP BOOP*
ALLOWED WORDS LISTED:
VIRGIN
INCEL
WOMANIZER
MISONGYNY
SMALL PENIS
etc

DISALLOWED WORDS LISTED:
ROASTIE
FOID
BITCH
SLUT
WHORE

etc

Spoiler, you can't stop cyberbullying, or anything to be honest anything on the internet now. It's probably some dumb dictonary check thing, that just picks up reported words and bans them automaticly. Something social media has been doing with shadowbans for years.

Darknet is becoming more popular as sites crack down on people hosting "hateful content" or social media accounts cracking down "hate speech", even if it is factually correct.
You can't stop this thing.

Affirmative action foid of the year

if it was an actual bullying detector, it'd be suifuel for normies=psychopaths, but I bet it's a gaslighting tactic to rebrand autists defending themselves from psychopath bullies as bullies
This, if this was actually something worthwhile all of us would be completely fucked.

Kacynzki continues to be proven right after every passing day. The threshold between personal freedom and the oversocialized's grip on technlogy continues to thin torwards a precipice, the fall of which the common man can not return.

This is just some “le POC” whore that got publicity cuz she’s nonwhite and (((time))) needed “diversity”.
I bet she spouts off about being a curry or POC or minority more than the actual project she’s doing (if it’s even her doing it)

so well.

Meanwhile her curry male looksmatch got bullied to death and noone cares.

AI, why do you need AI for this shit?

its not even fucking funny at this point
its just sad

i don't believe she did all that in her own tbh
i don't believe she did all that in her own tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6