Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Uglyness is never 'a blessing in disguise'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Moralfags may say what being ugly can prevent you from falling into degeneracy. But they miss the point. Even in degeneracy Chad mog incel. Chads engage in a casual sex, while I masturbate. How is it 'blessing'? Having real sex with real people is without doubt much more honorable than jerking off. Masturbation is humilating. Sex havers at least have a real thing.
Having real thing is like eating a luxury food at restaurant while masturbating is like looking at pics with delicious food white eating dog food.

'Blessing in disguise' is just pure cope.

Not "falling into degeneracy" only matters if it's through your own volition. I'm sure that if everyone on this site woke up tomorrow as an 18 year old Chad we'd be the most degenerate motherfuckers on the planet. I'm equally sure that there's at least a few Christian Chads out there that refrained from sex until marriage and haven't touched any drugs or alcohol ever. Are we as virtuous as Christian Chad, simply because our lesser impulses are impossible to act on due to our ugliness? Of course not.

"You just dodged that bullet because that girl didn't like you, she's so shallow, you wouldn't want a shallow girl anyway teehee"

Good post, well said.

Having real sex with real people is without doubt much more honorable than jerking off.

Perhaps...through the "sexual compulsion" mentality sometimes referenced by "IncelCatechumen".

Knowledge and coping through knowledge, though, is of more value to us, I think...

It's some of the purest form of copium.
Negative trait is actually positive.
JFL No

Looking normal = a normal life

Being an ugly male = Bullying, loneliness, adults hate you, teachers hate you, you have to go to dances alone, hard to make friends, you probably are bad at sports, no girlfriend, your family members wonder what is wrong with you...

A way i like to look at it is that you are given the moral choice in the first place the others meanwhile like animals just give in to their carnal desires without a second thought and afterwards... Idk my personal guesses are 30% regret in time to come, 40% disassociated during the act and the remaining enjoy it and are happily satisfied this is what i assume for american women at least i hate interacting with them they make me so angry!!!

When you are ugly the true personality of everyone is revealed to you you are a human radar.

Ezgif 4 7871967747

Moralfags may say what being ugly can prevent you from falling into degeneracy. But they miss the point. Even in degeneracy Chad mog incel. Chads engage in a casual sex, while I masturbate. How is it 'blessing'? Having real sex with real people is without doubt much more honorable than jerking off. Masturbation is humilating. Sex havers at least have a real thing.
Having real thing is like eating a luxury food at restaurant while masturbating is like looking at pics with delicious food white eating dog food.
There is no such thing as a "blessing in disguise". Blessings are supposed to be something inherently good, otherwise the saying about every cloud having a silver lining or something is a better choice.

Saying uglyness - or inceldom - is a blessing in disguise because it prevents people from being degenerate is like saying people born without hands are blessed because they can't be restrained by handcuffs.

When you are ugly the true personality of everyone is revealed to you you are a human radar.
I wish it was that simple. Being ugly doesn't make people be true to you, instead it makes them bring the worst they are, and treat you with that worst in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back