Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uglyness is both a Curse and a blessing

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Is a curse, because well, what have not been said in this sub? humilliation, ostracization, being treated by the categorie of "less-that-a-human" by People without the majority of them even consciously knowing it, you are literally a Shadow that everyone was to avoid, not a real, happy citizen in this Nearly-utopian world that millenials want to create so much.

Is a Blessing, because you see the real face of the human Race, all the charades, platitudes, and social conventions that wants to you to believe that we are so different from the Animals of the zoo; Take in mind that plastic surgery exist, and you can rebirth in a clinic bed, makes this new, superior version of yours never forget your past experiences, and apply it to your daily life, you will be more sucessful that most people in every field.

Nah it's a curse & curse.

Lol saying it’s a blessing in any capacity is pure distilled essence of cope lmao

You think chad doesn’t understand how people work just as much if not better than the average incel?

Most people aren’t absolutely void of self awareness like angry internet autistics would have you believe

No blessing comes from being ugly. We would all trade our ugliness for beauty in an instant if we could.

wouldn't say seeing the true face of humanity is a blessing but ok.

i just wish i wasnt so crippling lonely.

I agree, but calling it a "blessing" its to exaggerate. Being ugly is a nightmare that allows you to notize how fucked up human kind is and how much people delude themselves about it. But it doesnt compensate at all....

I wouldn't care about the real face of the human race if I was attractive.
Take in mind that plastic surgery exist, and you can rebirth in a clinic bed, makes this new, superior version of yours never forget your past experiences, and apply it to your daily life
That's not at all how it works. I'm not a Chad romanticist,but plastic surgery just wont fix certain things an you will always look "fake" compared to a natural chad whose skin glows. Besides, not everyone is born a millionaire and can afford these surgeries while still young when it matters.

And don't get me started on how the way people treat you changes your brain. I have tried to better my personality and I always return to the old ME because my personality turned out that way(during childhood). Sad life

>Is a Blessing, because you see the real face of the human Race,

lol its not a blessing

ignorance is bless. being ugly exposes you to the blackpill. and that is NOT a good thing
You only losed your chance to live in the matrix and be constantly drugged by illusions

Lol saying it’s a blessing in any capacity is pure distilled essence of cope lmao

You think chad doesn’t understand how people work just as much if not better than the average incel?

Most people aren’t absolutely void of self awareness like angry internet autistics would have you believe

Many people are self-aware, but they choose to not recognize it for the sake of society they constructed not appearing defective

Many choose the bluepill even if they know inside that is pure bullshit.

The point is, that since we understand/accept the mechanism of how humanity works, we can greatly benefit in the future if we manage to ascend.
I wouldn't care about the real face of the human race if I was attractive.

That's not at all how it works. I'm not a Chad romanticist,but plastic surgery just wont fix certain things an you will always look "fake" compared to a natural chad whose skin glows. Besides, not everyone is born a millionaire and can afford these surgeries while still young when it matters.

And don't get me started on how the way people treat you changes your brain. I have tried to better my personality and I always return to the old ME because my personality turned out that way(during childhood). Sad life
You guys need to start trading crypto and go to Eastern Europe and South america, the surgeries here are very cheap compared to the first world.

Not in total.

Lots of chads think they are sucessfull in life due to their personalityes.

lol its not a blessing

ignorance is bless. being ugly exposes you to the blackpill. and that is NOT a good thing

lol its not a blessing

This. Blackpill devastates the psyche of an ugly man.

It's a good thing you're a fakecel.

You only losed your chance to live in the matrix and be constantly drugged by illusions

Many people are self-aware, but they choose to not recognize it for the sake of society they constructed not appearing defective

Many choose the bluepill even if they know inside that is pure bullshit.

The point is, that since we understand/accept the mechanism of how humanity works, we can greatly benefit in the future if we manage to ascend.

You guys need to start trading crypto and go to Eastern Europe and South america, the surgeries here are very cheap compared to the first world.
How do I start trading crypto?

Get 300 dollars, invest it in a Shitcoin, and pray, even if it crash at the start you will not lost much money.

Do it well, and in some months that 300 will convert into 3000, enough to travel to a third world country and get things like rhinolasty and Osteoplasty.

Type cyptowatch on your brower. All the official good exchanges and prices are referenced here. I personnally use Kraken for the big coins, but you could check Binance for more spicey shitcoins lol. "Only invest what you're willing to lose", for it can be a life changing decision in both senses.

Type cyptowatch on your brower. All the official good exchanges and prices are referenced here. I personnally use Kraken for the big coins, but you could check Binance for more spicey shitcoins lol. "Only invest what you're willing to lose", for it can be a life changing decision in both senses.
I will look into it pretending I have money for that.

lol its not a blessing

agre i whude love to be blue piled

Take in mind that plastic surgery exist, and you can rebirth in a clinic bed, makes this new, superior version of yours never forget your past experiences, and apply it to your daily life, you will be more sucessful that most people in every field.

Thread is heavy on the cope, however I agree with this.

As a self-made normie (plastic surgery, gymcelling, skinmaxxing, statusmaxxing, socialintelligencemaxxing), I can see a huge difference between how I was treated as an full blown truecel vs. how I get treated as a normie. The difference is huge, and people do it on a subconscious level.

The "superior" version of me still has the incel experience ingrained, and has made me mistanthrophic forever. Genuinely not giving a shit about people (as opposed to seeking to please people, in the bluepilled days) gives you certain advantages in life
agre i whude love to be blue piled

Only Chad can afford to be bluepilled and lovin' it.

Bluepilled numales / normies / cucks make me want to puke.

Normies can be blackpilled. In fact I would suspect more are blackpilled than they'd admit.

It's a curse, everything else is cope. It's all about sexual attraction for animals and humans. Being attractive is all that matters.